Cirepil Blue Wax

by Cirepil

Cirepil revolutionizes waxing with a special polymer that shrink wraps hair for ease of removal, particularly on difficult hair growths. Similar to Cirepil ease in use for larger areas of the body through smooth application and low temperature, but applied without a cellophane or non woven strip, Cirepil blue enhances the speed and cost effective value of wax procedures. It's also a disposable, low temperature wax designed with soothing jojoba oil for the comfort and pleasure of the client. This wax compliments Cirepil ease and to fill all your waxing needs year round, whether in winter or in summer. Do not filter and reuse. This wax should be applied with disposable wooden applicators. Clean up is simple with any wax pot cleaner or similar solvent. Directions 1. Place tin into a professional wax heater. Within 20 to 30 minutes, wax should be warm and at a liquid consistency. 2. Test temperature of wax on the inside of your wrist. Wax should be close to body temperature. 3. Prepare area to be waxed with Cirepil blue lotion while examining the direction of the hair growth. Massage one drop of Cirepil pre depilatory oil into the area of the skin to be waxed. Blot with tissue to remove excess oil. 4. Using a wooden disposable spatula, take a quarter sized amount of wax, smooth the underside of the spatula against tin and turn spatula several rotations to lessen dripping. 5. Put wax onto skin using edge of spatula. Spread and apply pressure in the direction of the hair growth. The narrow section of wax should be applied thinly and evenly with a ridge around the perimeter for easy wax removal. 6. Lift the ridge and remove the wax parallel and close to the skin in the opposite direction of hair growth. Let wax set before removal. Room and body temperature might slow the process. 7. Apply perron rigot after wax gel and/or moisturizing lotion for a cooling, soothing, and hydrating finish.

Can it be used on the whole body?
Is this better than Gigi Hard Wax? And how do you use it for best results?
What is the hard wax more efective?! Cirepil Blue Wax
Start your review of Cirepil Blue Wax!
April  C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Being a liscensed esthetician I have tried a lot of wax brands. This by far is my favorite! It sticks to the hair and not the skin. Which cuts down on redness and discomfort for my clients !
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Cirepil Blue Wax uploaded by Lin K.
I love cirepil's hard waxes. The blue is my favorite! It doesn't leave a lot of residue behind, great with ALL areas of the body, and it's even good for those whom have sensitive skin! I love to mix the blue with either the essential rose or intimate 4!
Barbara M.
Orlando, FL
Cirepil Blue Wax uploaded by Barbara M.
The best hard wax ever ! I’m never going back to use a wax strips ... I’m been trying different brands of waxing but definitely this is the best ! I can do all my body by myself, doesn’t hurt at all !!! I absolutely love it 😍.
Carmen R.
San Joaquin, CA
Love it. I use it on my male clients at the barbershop I work in. It really Picks up all the hair and dead skin. Will not tear your skin
Brenda S.
Turlock, CA
I love this wax it's so easy to use and come right off. I used it to wax my eyebrows and lip and it seriously took all the hair off
Angie W.
This product is amazing, a great self waxing product! I had a sample of this and I am converted to hard wax. Before I used the honey wax like GiGi's and it is so messy and so hard to do on your own. Make sure when you use this product that you clean, lotion, and use baby powder to prepare. Also create a ridge with extra wax and flick it up so you have something to grip when you pull. So easy!
Samantha V.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing wax! Been on the hunt for a good hard wax that is easy to use on myself and doesn’t crumble into pieces. I finally tried out this gem and it’s really worth the higher price. Best wax I’ve ever tried and I’ve tried a good amount of other brands. I highly recommend! Cirepil Blue Wax cirepil wasCirepil Blue Wax Refill
Emilee C.
Bulverde, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Literally the best priced quality wax you can get! Was one of my first purchases and is a steady purchase to this day! Works amazingly and really takes all the hair off without the pain associated with soft wax!
Gabriela  C.
Manassas, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite wax and I’ve been using it for years . It is thick and doesn’t dry too fast . It is perfect for underarms and Brazilian wax so for coarse hair areas. Not so much for legs or upper lip because the hair is thinner . I definitely recommend it .
Kimberly J.
Colorado
Purchased at: Amazon
This tin fits perfectly inside my Salon Sundry Portable Electric Hair Removal Hot Wax Warmer and both are small enough to store easily. I'm by no means a professional but wanted to learn how to wax at home to save some money. This wax works great! I did my lower legs a few times to get the hang of things and then got brave enough to do my own Brazilians. It removes hair and not skin, and does a good job so I don't have to repeat anything over the same area. The results leave my skin buttery smooth. I've never used another brand for comparison but I'm so happy with this one I don't see myself purchasing anything else!