Home & GardenKitchen & DiningCookware & BakewareCirculon
12-pc Nonstick Steel Hard-Anodized Cookware Set

Circulon 12-pc. Nonstick Steel Hard-Anodized Cookware Set

by Circulon

Shop for Cooking & Food Preparation at The Home Depot. For over 25 years, Circulon has provided home cooks with the latest high-quality cookware that makes whipping up delicious, healthy meals quick and simple. The Circulon Steel 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set features the Total Food Release System DuPont s Autograph 3-layer nonstick coating on raised circles thareduces surface abrasion and delivers extraordinary food release and exceptional dependability. The thick aluminum core provides fast, even heat distribution while the stylish polished steel nonstick exteriors offer maximum durability and shine. Snug-fitting lids lock in moisture and flavors, while folded; dripless rims make for easy pouring. The handles are comfortable to grip and oven safe to 350 F. This nonstick cookware is suitable for all stovetops, including induction. Create healthy gourmet feasts everyday and on special occasions with this versatile Circulon Steel 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set. Boil angel hair pasta in the stockpot, and then mix with sun gold cherry tomatoes and fresh basil in the saute pan for a delicious lunch. Or create a feast of tangy tequila lime shrimp in the skillet, while making nutty brown rice in a saucepan for dinner. For dessert, don't forget a homemade lemon pudding perfected in a saucepan. Enjoy exciting meals made with the versatile and durable Circulon Steel 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set that is ideal for everyday use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Circulon 12-pc. Nonstick Steel Hard-Anodized Cookware Set!
How would you rate this product?
Ed B.
Albuquerque
I have gone through so many top brands of cookware looking for that perfect set. This set is the best of the best! The non-stick surface is the best. Eggs slide right off, burnt on particles rinse right off and the way everything cooks so evenly. I'd recommend these pots to anyone who wants the best.
Anita  S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love my pot set. It is such a good heavy duty set. Nonstick but non scratch it cooks evenly and I love it. O e of the best investment I have done. Such a good price for the value.

Looking for your answer?