BY CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

Cleans & conditions without tears Banana Fragrance Buenos dias, mis amigos! My name is Ana. I live with my parents, three brothers and grandfather. I live in the second smallest country in Central America. My friends and I like to hide among the banana trees that are found all over our country. Monkeys - we call them "monos" - love to eat bananas so I see a a lot of them when I m out playing. I wish I had a monkey for a pet, but my mom will only let me get a dog. Next week at school we re going to visit Arenal, one of the 7 volcanoes in my country. My grandfather says that when a volcano is active it means the earth is angry, but I think it is just blushing. Do you know where I live? ** Tested on Parents, not on animals! ** for the answer, please see packaging. see more...

Ana N.
This shampoo smells real yummy, my toddler really likes this, it is a basic shampoo, not tear free but gets my kid clean, and i really like that it is sulfate free.
dalia a.
sydney
My sister and I used these products a lot when we were kids and we loved them. The piña colada was my favorite smell!
Brianna T.
Richmond, TX
Is this only for curly hair