BY CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

Pineapple br Salon Exclusive Selamat pagi! My name is Pia and there are over 500 different languages spoken in my country! I love on one of 17,000 islands in the largest archipelago, or string of islands, in the world! The islands stretch over 700,000 square miles from the Indian to the Pacific Ocean. My family grows rice in flooded fields called sawah. Our house is on stilts so it won t get flooded, too! Rice is a member of the grass family, and is important in the diet of my country. I live with my Ma and Bapa, and my sisters Halijah and Kamaria. We help in the rice fields, planting the seedlings. Each year, we do two plantings. Do you know here I live? Try Pia s Pineapple Shampoo and Conditioner, too! Tested by Parents, Not on Animals see more...

Review (1)

Start your review of Circle of Friends Pia's Detangler, Pineapple, 10 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
So due to me working in a children's hair salon this is the best smelling children's detangler, I really don't care much for the brand because it doesn't do much in my personal opinion for your children's hair (we sale this brand at the salon) but the smells of these brands are so yummy and when I mean their true to their smell!