BY CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

No need to rinse! Papaya Melon Fragrance Hola! My name is Maya. I live in a country famous for jungles, volcanoes and the ancient civilization of the Mayans. My family wears hand woven traditional hand-woven Mayan clothing - guipil and corte . Each village has its own designs, so you can guess where people are from just by looking at their clothes! Deep in the jungle is the ancient Mayan city of Tikal, which is over 2000 years old. Tikal is made up of lots of stone buildings and several pyramids. One is 145 feet tall! My friends and I like to go hiking and dig for dinosaur bones. Someday I would like to be a paleontologist and search for dinosaur bones all around the world. Do you know where I live? ** Tested on Parents, not on animals! ** for the answer, please see packaging. see more...

Natalie M.
This leave in conditioner is good for the hair. It keeps the hair clean and soft. I think it's a great product to buy for your child. It's very effective, I recommend giving it a try. I was totally satisfied.
Kristi W.
My sister and I used these products a lot when we were kids and we loved them. The piña colada was my favorite smell!
Kristin D.
Leavenworth, KS
My daughter loves this from avon. it's almost the only way I can get her to take a bath.