Circle of Friends Jacques Hair Jam 2 oz. uploaded by Carrie B.

BY CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

Jacques' Hair Jam smells great - like a walk through a vineyard! - and provides a soft, flexible hold for boys and girls. Spike it up or calm it down this grape-scented texturizing hair wax separates, forms and shapes hard to hold hair. Jacques Hair Jam eliminates frizz and is perfect for braids, so girls love it. Boys can shape and spike their hair and restyle all day long. see more...

Carrie B.
Oak Park, MI
Oh who am I kidding? I bought this at the kiddie salon for me, not my son. $14 salon retail. It's "just" tacky enough to smooth, shine, spike if you want it, and hold. And it smells like grapes! The packaging I got looks a little different, but it's the same product. At $14, I'd buy it again. I like it better than TiGi and my son likes it also.
Andrea P.
Yuba City, CA
This product smells so good! It's a smell that reminds you of your childhood. It made my hair so silky and smooth and it felt amazing. I have very fine brown hair and it gave me hair some volume which I loved! Definitely would recommend this product.
Sara M.
Gillette, WY
Works great for me. I have to be careful with what products I use on my hair but thus one is great. It doesn't make my hair look oily or dirty. It smells really good. I 100% recommend this product. ūüėĀ
Hope R.
This works very well for me and my hair stays on place when I use it and dose not make it greasy or look like I have not taken a bath . this product smells supper nice and sweet
Haley C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love this, such a cute name and super great! It is very silky and smooth and makes my hair feel like silk, so smooth and I can't stop touching my hair! The scent reminds me of my childhood!!
Tonia H.
Use this on my son. Its a nice hold and smells amazing, however it was almost too much hold and made his fine toddler hair sticky and greasy looking.
Alyssa M.
Love this for my son his hair don't budge!! Worth every penny and it don't matter your hair color, type, short or long it will work!!
Demi S.
Puyallup, WA
Use this on my 2 year old. He loves helping do his hair. Smell stays with him all day. Gretchen hold and good mount of shine.
Mae S.
Waukesha, WI
My hair is super smooth after I used this. It also smells very good! Would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Rachel G.
Great Neck, NY
Awesome product it really does the job on my hair I have brown hair and it looks amazing with this product
Amanda W.
Caddo Mills, TX
Can boys or girls use it
Maria F.
Grandy, NC
Does this leave a greasy residue?
c v.
Is this jam like gel? And how much does it hold ?
Chula C.
Lithonia, GA
Will this flake up with other products?

Amazon