BY CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

• I am a swimmer and was wondering if this worked? I have t...1 Answers
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, TX
I love this stuff for my daughters hair! Every time she would go swimming I always made sure to use this on her hair so that the chemicals from the water wouldn't harm her hair overtime! The packaging is too cute as well! We purchase this stuff every summer!
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
This works really well on my daughter's hair. Her hair is very light blonde and during the summer it looks like she has green highlights from swimming so much. I wish they had this when I was younger since I tried all kinds of shampoos to get rid of the green color.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
This stuff really works with keeping your hair from getting tangled up and feeling horrible after swimming in the pool with chemicals. I love it and recommend it too all my friends and family.
Kah F.
O ideal é sempre usar todo o conjunto nas crianças... mesmo que depois vai mudar a marca.. mto bom
Emma D.
I am a swimmer and was wondering if this worked? I have tried the Malibu brand and it didn't seem to do anything special. How is this?