BY CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

Circle of Friends Erik's Shaping Hair Gel Circle of Friends Erik's Shaping Hair Gel is a scented styling gel for getting that perfect look. This gel comes off easily and also helps retain curls. Its an easy to get a wet look or a flat top. This hair styling gel offers light to medium hold over hair. Why You'll Love It: You can use this grapefruit scented styling gel for scrunching and volumizing. Features Gel does not build up Offers curl retention Has a light to medium hold Contains panthenol, glycerin, titanium dioxide and sodium PCA for natural moisturizing Leaves hair with a shining finish Alcohol free see more...

Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
I bought this for my son and I loved the idea of being all natural . I was so disappointed it’s flakes a lot I did tried a couple of times and every time it flaked needles to say I won’t be using this again .
Maria C.
I bought this gel for my one year old son. I liked the fact that it was a kids product line. It has about medium hold for his hair. The bad thing is that the product does flake. Each time I used it in my baby's hair it started flaking about an hour into wearing it. I will not be using this gel anymore.
Rachel K.
Malverne, NY
Got this for my boyfriend and although he loves the little cute graphic he didn't love how it made his hair