BY CIRCLE OF FRIENDS #75 in Detangling Treatments

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

For big, bad tangles & little ones, too! Pineapple Fragrance Hi! My name is Abebi. I live in the most populous country in Africa. It is home to more than 10 national parks and game reserves. My father is a ranger and sometimes takes me with him on drives through the park. We see elephants, hippos, gorillas, baboons and warthogs, but my favorite are the lions and leopards. Many of our animals are becoming extinct, so I want to become a zoologist when I grow up. That way I might save some of these animals from disappearing forever. Do you know where I live? ** Tested on Parents, not on animals! ** for the answer, please see packaging. see more...

• My daughter is half Jamaican. Her hair is curly like black hair b...1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
veronica m.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The one i purchased was actually the tree tea one and omg it leaves my daughter curls so beautiful. Smells and detangles great. Definately rebuying and reccommend.
Debbie J.
Hamilton, Ontario
My daughter is half Jamaican. Her hair is curly like black hair but soft like my hair. Is this something that would help with tangles? She's only 6 months, but has tons of hair!