BY CIRCLE GLASS

The simple lines and floating bubble in the base create a classic shooter for your drinkware collection. the different colors will liven up any occasion. see more...

• Are these well made or really thin and cheap?2 Answers
johanna G.
Pleasanton, CA
This is such a cute set! Also, its great that is has the different colors so people know which shot glass is theirs
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
These are absolutely beautiful and sturdy I have the set they are heavy and when looked at from certain angles they take on the colour of the dot on the bottom I always get compliments on them.
Sarah J.
Webster, TX
You can buy these at Kohls for a decent price but I think they look really cheap in person. Please don't ever get these as a wedding gift!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert
I know so many people with these glasses and they seem good quality they are very heavy
Callisa Z.
I was given these as a gift. I had for a few months with no problems. I dropped one on my kitchen floor and it didn't break.
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
As already pointed out in another review, I love the fact that everyone has their own color that they use!
CJ M.
Chambersburg, PA
These are very pretty dishwasher safe great size and nice to hold. We receive these as an anniversary gift abd love them
Desiree V.
St Augustine, FL
I love these for shots. They are super cute and colorful!!! It makes taking shots a little more enjoyable. Everyone can pick the color they want.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Circle Glass Intensity 6-pc. Assorted Shot Glass Set, I love these ! They look great, everyone knows which glass is theirs easily without trying to attach little decorations that seem to always get lost. I have these in highball glasses also their just really pretty and so convenient.
Christine n.
Such a cool thing to have during a get together or just a evening alone with someone special
Lauryn F.
Decorator Expert
Are these well made or really thin and cheap?