Circa Beauty Vivid Vinyl Eye Lining Fluid uploaded by Tylia B.Circa Beauty Vivid Vinyl Eye Lining Fluid uploaded by Tylia B.

BY CIRCA BEAUTY

Color-Rich, Vibrant, Sparkling Liquid Liner that Won t Smudge or Budge With Pearlescent Micro-Glitter 2 All-Day Wear 3 No Feathering Infused with pearlescent micro-glitter that sparkles and shines. No feathering, flaking orfading see more...

Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: 01 Black Onyx
I just got this eyeliner as a gift from my mom. First of all, it is very glittery although it doesn't state that it's a shimmer or glittery eyeliner anywhere. Its not very matte compared to my wet and wild eyeliner. It comes up a gunmetal color with flash but its definitely not a solid black. The brush is very long, and flimsy but you can rub it and it won't smudge or run it under water and it doesn't budge. So the formula is good at least.
Helen M.
Doss, TX
Review for: Blue Topaz
I love my liquid eyeliner, but I'm very picky with what I use. I absolutely love that way this eyeliner goes on and lasts all day long through the head and humidity.
jada r.
Review for: Blue Topaz
This is the best eyeliner to get . No clumps very smooth and straight . Best for a night in the town. I absolutely love it
Dakota S.
Review for: Blue Topaz
It's so pigmented and stays on all day. Even when you're feel sweaty and gross you at least know that your eyes look nice.
Myanna D.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Blue Topaz
Very pigminted and has a very strong, bold color. It lasts all day.. Easy to remove
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this liner easy to apply and not messy? I'm used to a marker liquid liner and scared that all other formulas will be harder to use. I want to try some Circa makeup products soon!