BY CIRCA BEAUTY

Sheer to Medium Buildable Coverage Super Glossy 2 Non-Sticky Feel 3 Enriched with Avocado Oil Comfortable, super glossy and non-sticky. Glides on effortlessly with a plush applicator. Enriched with Avocado Oil to leave lips feeling moisturized. Keeps lips looking soft and supple with a luminous pop of color. see more...

alyshea b.
Tempe, AZ
This lip polish is absolutely amazing! it definitely met my expectations and surpassed them! this lip polish comes in a wonderful package and is extremely easy to apply and use. I would definitely recommend to others!!
Macy S.
Visalia, CA
This product is so pretty and the color is so Perfect! I really want to try this product out soon! Also I'm in love with the look! It so catches my eye!!!! Ahhhh I'm so in love!!
Lear29522 Ana H.

Is a very good lipstick that leaves your lips sensual and shiny, its color makes a fresh smile.
I like it very much and I love the satin color
Candy A.
Brownfield, TX
Love this and love the color !! Love how it makes your lips shine totally great
Shannan A.
Visalia, CA
I'm not 7syally a gloss pwrson, preferring mattes or satibs, but this one is very light and non sticky. The color was the exact color of my lips though, so it didn't really "shine" for me.
Lear29522 Ana H.
Its texture is very sticky?