BY CIRCA BEAUTY

Two Distinctly Different Brushes take Lashes From Day to Night Buildable Formula 5 Enriched with Pro-Vitamin B5 6 Creamy, Non-Flaking Creates dramatic, full, voluminous lashes with a touch of sparkle. Flexible and fast drying, buildable formula. Enriched with Pro-Vitamin B5 to increase thickness and Avocado Oil to keep lashes soft and luxurious. Creamy, non-flaking, silky and clump-free formula. Removes easily with warm water and soap. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
Loved this! Have never used a top coat for my mascara before, so after using this product, I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for extra flair in their eyes!
Tekah W.
Tekah W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this. I was given this as a gift and I must say I was impressed. Go get it and try it. You will like it.
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this #mascara! It separated my #lashes and sometimes I just wear the #topaz only because it looks nice on its own and #glitters my face, or I put the #black on top and the topaz on the bottom lashes.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: 01 Extreme
This is a great product, it gives your leashes just the right amount of volume to make you look amazing. I highly recommend it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 01 Extreme
It's great
I love it I recommend people to get it !
It'a the best yet . I'm so happy with it