BY CIRCA BEAUTY

Heavily Saturated, Long Lasting Lip Color High-Shine Finish 2 Use for Any Lip Color Needs 3 Automatic Pencil Use for lining, all-over lip color, or pairing with another lip product. Automatic pencil means no sharpening necessary. see more...

Octavia T.
I found this at Walgreens for 10 bucks in 02Demure. This was the first Circa product I've purchased and I really like it. The color is exactly what I was looking for. I have dark skin and Demure shows up nicely on me, just the way it looks on the tube, which is sometimes hit or miss; it's very pigmented but not too light/bright, which could sometimes just look weird. The pencil glides well, but I think it helps to apply a little lip balm prior to application. It also adds moisture and a little sheen, but it's not greasy nor too shiny. The color is not bullet-proof but it does have staying power. I like wearing this all day because it gives my lips just enough color. Also, the SHAPE and SIZE are perfect! I love that the applicator tip is smaller than conventional lip crayons, which allows for precision. If you're not looking for a heavy color, and you like to enhance your natural (pink) lip color, or you want naturally pink looking lips, I think this is a great buy.
Emily V.
Tulsa, OK
I like it it is very smooth and does not make your lips dry and it is great. This lip crayon feels great when you apply to your lips not like those super drying matte lipsticks that feel like your lips are crusting off. I love this recommend to anyone with dry lips especially