BeautyEyeEyeshadowCirca Beauty
Color Saturated Eye Crayon, 03 Pure Topaz, 04 oz

Circa Beauty Color Saturated Eye Crayon, 03 Pure Topaz, .04 oz

by Circa Beauty

Long-Wearing, Creamy Shadow with a Lightweight Texture Richly Pigmented 2 Promotes Easy Blending 3 Crease-Resistant Richly pigmented cream shades glide on smoothly and blend easily. Eye shadow base shadow in one. High-impact color in a single swipe. Automatic pencil means no sharpening necessary.

I would like to purchase this product!
Pigmenta bien ?
Is it long lasting?
Start your review of Circa Beauty Color Saturated Eye Crayon, 03 Pure Topaz, .04 oz!
Amanda F.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Review for: Circa Beauty Color Saturated Eye Crayon, 05 Regal Sapphire, .04 oz
I have the sapphire one and I love it. The color is rich, matte, and stays well. I have actually used it on my lips once and really liked the finish (though it isn't made for that use).
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Review for: Circa Beauty Color Saturated Eye Crayon, 02 Rose Quartz, .04 oz
Inexpensive and easy to find ! I got mine at my local dollar general! Again the only down side is they are hard to blend ( have to put lotion on my lids to help )
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Review for: Circa Beauty Color Saturated Eye Crayon, 05 Regal Sapphire, .04 oz
Love ya he colors ! They are really inexpensive as well ! I found them at my local dollar general! The only down side is I find them a little hard to blend .. I have to put some lotion on my lids before applying!
Emily V.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Circa Beauty Color Saturated Lip Crayon, 02 Demure, .03 oz
I like it it is very smooth and does not make your lips dry and it is great. This lip crayon feels great when you apply to your lips not like those super drying matte lipsticks that feel like your lips are crusting off. I love this recommend to anyone with dry lips especially
Cintara B.
Review for: Circa Beauty Color Saturated Lip Crayon, 05 Dynamic, .03 oz
The saturated lip crayon in the shade Dynamic is just that: dynamic. It offers a lovely fuchsia/pink color, and glides on with a semi-glossy finish. It looks great with a lip liner, and is great for a bold spring or summer look. These are $10 each as well, which is a bit pricey for me, but I will definitely add a couple more to my collection over time.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Circa Beauty Color Saturated Lip Crayon, 03 Passionate, .03 oz
I searched out the Circa products to try them after watching Tati (@GlamlifeGuru) review them on youtube. She raved about both the lip crayons and their lip liners. They surprised me. The color range is great, and this is a really beautiful, wearable coral. The pigmentation is great and so is the shine. I don't tend to reach for lip crayons, but these could change my mind. I also really like that these are automatic, and don't require a sharpener. They run about $10, which is a bit on the higher end of drugstore lip products, but i think they are worth trying.
Kayla M.
Mora, MN
Purchased at: Dollar General
Review for: Circa Beauty Color Saturated Lip Crayon, 03 Passionate, .03 oz
I got the Circa Beauty Color Saturated Eye Crayon, 03 Pure Topaz, .04 oz from the Dollar General. all I can say about this item is that I was actually really disappointed. The color of it looked super cute I was super excited to use it but it goes on literally just like a crayon kind of smells like a crayon too.
Octavia T.
Review for: Circa Beauty Color Saturated Lip Crayon, 02 Demure, .03 oz
I found this at Walgreens for 10 bucks in 02Demure. This was the first Circa product I've purchased and I really like it. The color is exactly what I was looking for. I have dark skin and Demure shows up nicely on me, just the way it looks on the tube, which is sometimes hit or miss; it's very pigmented but not too light/bright, which could sometimes just look weird. The pencil glides well, but I think it helps to apply a little lip balm prior to application. It also adds moisture and a little sheen, but it's not greasy nor too shiny. The color is not bullet-proof but it does have staying power. I like wearing this all day because it gives my lips just enough color. Also, the SHAPE and SIZE are perfect! I love that the applicator tip is smaller than conventional lip crayons, which allows for precision. If you're not looking for a heavy color, and you like to enhance your natural (pink) lip color, or you want naturally pink looking lips, I think this is a great buy.
Ally W.
Review for: Circa Beauty Color Saturated Lip Crayon, 05 Dynamic, .03 oz
Great product. Gives your lips that gorgeous pink and coral tinge to it. Stays on relatively well, easy to apply and is affordable!