6 colors available

BY CIRCA BEAUTY

Weightless, True-to-Color, Pressed Powder Pigments for Shading, Highlighting Lining Superior Blendability 2 Smooth Even Application 3 Dual-Sided Applicator Outstanding color payoff. Expertly coordinated shades designed to work together or be worn alone. Dual-sided applicator included, suede-like sponge and brush.

Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
Pretty cute I usually use it all the time. I take it with me all the time I'm glad I got it.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Kettle Falls, WA
This pallet is beautiful it's easy to use and super fun. It's my all time favorite thing
Marina M.
Marina M.
Oconomowoc, WI
These are a great product for the price and quality! So pigmented and easy to blend.
Jackeline U.
Jackeline U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is good quality for the price and it is also easy to blend with.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Colton, CA
Super pigmented with a little shimmer colors aren't different after application good price for the size I wish there was more color options over all it is a good pallet that is small enough to put in your purse and touch up later I bought this at Walgreens Circa Beauty Color Focus Eye Shadow Palette
taylin f.
taylin f.
Medley, FL
Review for: Visionary
THAT PALETTE IS REALLY CUTE!! I'm obsessed with makeup and I think this is the best I've seen brands , the quality is really good... i really like!!!
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Phoenix
I really enjoy this! The colors are really pretty and pigmented. Also it is very affordable which would be good for someone who is just starting out with makeup. It is not the quality of higher end makeup but it is good.m quality for what it is priced at.
Camila P.
Camila P.
New Jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this palette, one of my favs. Easy to apply, good pigmentation.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Blendable and highly pigmented product, wear primer though to lock it in it doesn't last too long!!
Ariela S.