BeautyFaceFace MakeupCirca Beauty
Color Balance Liquid Foundation

Circa Beauty Color Balance Liquid Foundation

by Circa Beauty

Evens the Complexion with a Soft-Focus Finish Suitable for All Undertones 4 Creamy Formula Delivers Instant Hydration 6 Blends Effortlessly for a Flawless Finish

A little on the pricey side for a drugstore foundation. Is it worth the price?
What is the coverage like with this foundation? Is it long lasting?
Start your review of Circa Beauty Color Balance Liquid Foundation!
Tiffanystyl_ C.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: 01 Natural Vanilla
I was excited to try the new line. I purchased the foundation and it was thicker than the other foundations that I use. Great coverage - full coverage. I will try the other products in the line soon.
khara M.
Lakeville, IN
3,153 reviews
Review for: 010 Natural Cocoa
I love a great foundation that sets well and is compatible to my skin color so it look more natural, I also am always looking for a foundation that goes on smoothly such as this one which is fantastic because it is the building base for everything else that I apply to my face as well. I love this foundation because it blends smoothly and also it stays put for hours on end. Foundation is one of my go to makeup.
Michaela H.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: 04 Light Warm Beige
I recently ran out of my Urban Decay All Nighter foundation and I wasn't quite satisfied with my double wear. I was in Walgreens looking for a cheap foundation to wear until I could make it back to ultra. I was immediately drawn to Circa Because of the beautiful packaging. I decided to read reviews for a few minutes before picking it up. Walgreens had testers out so I could find the perfect shade and I'm absolutely thrilled. A lot of people have reviewed saying it wasn't matte or too light of coverage however the product doesn't promise a matte finish and it states medium-full coverage. I added more to my beauty blender and got the desired full coverage. I love matte finish on my foundation so after my contour I set my makeup and it gave me a subtle matte finish with a light soft glow. I absolutely love this foundation and I'm thrilled I picked it up. I would recommend this to anyone that is in the market for a new foundation.
Heidi R.
Cambridge, WI
Purchased at: Dollar General
A foundation with full, non-greasy and flawless coverage... UNDER $10??!!?! Shocked me the first time I used it. So easy to apply, wears and wears with hardly any need for touch-up. A little setting spray once or twice just snaps this back on track. That the color range isn't as inclusive as it could be is the only major downfall.
Cassandra Z.
Bought it at Walgreens and don't like it at all. The application is very watery and doesn't stay on long. The price is unreasonable for this quality of foundation. Doesn't cover much blemishes. Easily viable from afar when it's applied and doesn't blend in well. Would not recommend to others.
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA
Found this for $15 on drugstore.com. I did not like this foundation at all. Heard great things from beauty bloggers and looked really promising in the bottle. But no, I was highly disappointed. Looks heavy and caked on my skin, though the consistency is thinner than my all time fav Estee Lauder Double Wear. I saw a review where someone compared this to the double wear and I completely disagree. Coverage is nowhere near as full. Packaging is beautiful, but if the product doesn't work for me that doesn't matter at all. I will not be using this product again.
Meg M.
Jefferson, SC
This foundation gives a full coverage look. It is on the thicker side compared to other foundations. It applied well with a beauty blender and brush. I would compare it to the coverage, look and feel of Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. It's lasting power was good.
Montana G.
WinterHaven
Review for: 04 Light Warm Beige
Found this at a local walgreens. Applied very smoothly with a beauty blender and gave a flawless dewy finish. Only problem was my pump came broken so it was hard getting the foundation to come out.
Aracely C.
La Puente, CA
Circa Beauty Color Balance Liquid Foundation uploaded by Aracely C.
Review for: 04 Light Warm Beige
I went out to my local Walgreens on the hunt for this foundation after a YouTube makeup blogger reviewed the product. There are testers available at the display, so you're able to find your perfect shade. The packaging is beautiful and comes with a pump. The product is full coverage, very blendable and long wearing. I am very satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend, at my local Walgreens it was $15.
Alyssa P.
Dublin, OH
Review for: 09 Dark Golden Tan
Love that there are testers in store! I'm shade 5 with self tanner, probably 3 or 4 without. Natural finish light-medium coverage. Bottle feels and looks higher end, vaguely reminds me of Tom ford packaging. Blends very easy with buffing brush and beauty blender. I'd say sturdy day to day foundation for combo-slightly dry/oily skin. If you're extreme on either end prep well. Minus one star cuz it's not the most long lasting, but I get a solid 6-7 hours without touch ups so I may just be picky.