BY CIRAGO #25 in Streaming Devices

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Cirago DisplayPort to DVI Single Link Passive Adapter: Connectors: DisplayPort, VGA Supports up to 1080p Full HD resolution Easy to use Color: Black see more...

Review (1)
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache