BY CINZANO

• Is this good? I heard it is kind of dry!?1 Answers
Lisa F.
Belmont, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Cinzano is my go-to summer beverage. I keep a few bottles around so that when we have guests I can fix a quick cocktail they can enjoy.

It's the perfect liquid refreshment during the incredibly hot and humid Southern summers.

Try it on the rocks with a squeeze of fresh lime, or top it off with your favorite lemon lime soda!
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
I drink with plenty of ice and find it both thirst quenching and refreshing. The delicate mixture of herbs is exquisite. I used to drink it as an aperitif before a meal, but it is perfect to drink with seafood/fish/white meats and most party food.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
I really like this brand!! There are several kinds you can purchase: hickory, mesquite, fast light, etc. If you have never used this brand I highly recommend it for all bar-b-q entertainment.
Amber C.
#1 charcoal used in my housejold for years and, hopefully, years to come. Absolute must have at home for weekends gatherings and cookouts. You could never go wrong with kingsford.
Jan L.
Kingford is the only charcoal i use in my household for many years, it is a great charcoal, last a long time. It comes in a variety of types, mesquite, hickory etc,
Kristin C.
Mount Eden, KY
We have and always will use only Kingsford Coal for our grilling needs! And they have several different kinds as well: hickory, mesquite, fast light, etc...
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
My father is an avid griller and he has been using this brand since I was a child. Nothing like good charcoal taste on summer picnics for burgers and hotdogs.
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
Love Kingsford products! The charcoal and lighter fluid in my opinion is the best brand and quality there is. Love that they also sell wood chips now too!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
My family is a huge kingsford grilling fan. My father has used it ever since I was little and I will continue to use it as well. Best charcoal around!
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Kingsford has been around for as long as I can remember. It is one of the best and easiest charcoals out there. It will light and stay lit.
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
Would you recommend this to friend
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
What are some other charcoal you have tried from this line?
Pisces S.
Tucson, AZ
Wow. Whats up with the logo for this brand?! Intriguing!
Kassandra L.
Binghamton , NY
What kind of alcohol is this ?
Diana A.
This is the first time I have seen this product. Where is this spirit from?