Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal Box (14 ct) 20.25 oz

Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal Box (14 ct) 20.25 oz

does this product actually taste like cinnamon toast?
Start your review of Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal Box (14 ct) 20.25 oz!
Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal Box (14 ct) 20.25 oz uploaded by Kanisha D.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal Box (14 ct) 20.25 oz uploaded by Kanisha D.
This is my family’s favorite boxed cereal. We can literally finish the family-sized box within an hour after purchase. It’s super tasty. Yummy! It claims to have whole grain, which is great because I don’t exactly view any boxed cereal as a healthy food choice, so a whole grain label gives me the feeling that I’m being a responsible mom.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
My kids love this cereal. Since it’s so sugary, it is a special treat! There’s always plenty of cinnamon and sugar in every box!
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I am picky about cereal. This one is a favorite of mine. I eat this with milk or just dry as a snack. They are the right mix of cinnamon and sugar. Nothing to improve with this cereal. Price is fine and I wouldn't change a thing!
member-2fdfd4
Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal Box (14 ct) 20.25 oz uploaded by member-2fdfd4
Absolutely  delicious super easy to make in the morning perfect balance of cinnamon to sweetness highly recommend and you should tell your friends to try it!
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I finally tried this cereal lol.smells so good and taste very yummy in milk. Very crunchy. It doesn’t get soggy fast.
Reina G.
Dayton, OH
Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal Box (14 ct) 20.25 oz uploaded by Reina G.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal Box (14 ct) 20.25 oz uploaded by Reina G.
Amazing, unlike the peanut butter Cinnamon Toast Crunch this is a classic and my favorite! It’s delicious
Geneva W.
Cookeville, TN
I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Cinnamon tastes amazing in the morning. It reminds me of French toast which I'm sure is a selling point for the cereal brand. The price is average and its good quality.
Maryam I.
Maricopa, AZ
My kids love these cereal so much however I just wish it’s not so sugary. I mean that amount of sugar is not good for anyone especially kids. I try to find healthy alternatives for my kids
Charlie D.
Brooklyn, NY
Great cereal to change up the breakfast vibe. Was a favorite when I was younger and still is, same great flavor, same great cereal.
Skyler G.
Spring Valley, NY
Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal Box (14 ct) 20.25 oz uploaded by Skyler G.
cinnamon toast  crunch from General Mills I love this sale price of this cereal as well as a family size it come in as well too.I have been a fan since I was 10 or 12 years old, And it was always a top breakfast choice. I have look forward the design changes to the brand but the Cereal still stays the cereal. Five star rating for this area it’s one of my favorites.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...