Cinnamon Toast Crunch Peanut Butter Cereal uploaded by dana% L.Cinnamon Toast Crunch Peanut Butter Cereal uploaded by GLORIA B.Cinnamon Toast Crunch Peanut Butter Cereal uploaded by Liz R.

BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH

Descriptions:

Taste peanut butter perfection: spread the news. Wendell has baked up a new batch of breakfast fun. Peanut Butter Toast Crunch Cereal starts with those delicious, crunchy squares. Then, each is covered in a rich, creamy, dreamy peanut butter coating. The result is a perfectly balanced taste that everyone will go absolutely nuts for! Peanut Butter Toast Crunch Cereal contains 11 grams whole grain per serving (at least 48 grams recommended daily). A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. Give your kids more of what they need to be their best. Start the day with Big G kid cereals. Kids love the taste, it has at least eight grams of whole grain and is good source of calcium in every serving.

Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Rice Flour, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt, Monoglycerides), Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Rice Bran and/Or Canola Oil, Salt, Peanut Oil, Trisodium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Color Added. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) and BHT Added to Preserve Freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Zinc and Iron (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3. Contains Wheat, Peanut; May Contain Milk and Soy Ingredients.

MGN R.
Atlanta
I love your smile makes me feel like I said it to me I was 😴 👶 girl I was sleep my 😍 for you and your friend do it for you and I was sleep my head hurts OK I will have a new phone 🔢 is this the other side is it a lot to me about it and I don't know why she texting me and my cousin cause I'm bout to call you back when I leave folks are you doing tonight and tomorrow is the best thing ever I want to be there in a few I'm not replacing it with me to come over to you and your family and friends and family and I have to be with 5th birthday party at the end of my favorite song is so cute when you're not going to work at the crib now and I don't want her back in the house and I don't have any money to get the movement on asap rocky ft
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This cereal is a classic and definitely holds up in the milk long enough to enjoy without getting soggy which is what I think is most important in a cereal. Also cool things to distract me with on the box. this cereal also does a great job of that.
Mckala Ann H.
Marshall
My daughters favorite breakfast!! Tho we have had to back off some because of some harmful ingredients that I noticed. This makes it unhealthy and also makes her sad! Wish they would take out bad ingredients so she could have her fav back!
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
Packaging is very cute and beautiful love the colorings and the drawings on it it comes in such great flavors I highly recommend is this is one of my favorite cereals I used to eat since I was little and my children groups love it also.
Brie G.
Katy
This was honestly one of the grossest cereals I’ve ever tasted. The peanut butter they used to make it was bland, tasteless, and had absolutely nothing alluring about it. It would’ve been a lot better with at least a touch of sweetness
Dana H.
Murray, KY
My kids favorite cereal! He asks for it all the time when he knows I’m going to get groceries. It seems to be fairly healthy and the price is good for a “kid” cereal. We will continue to buy it and keep it stocked.
grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Cheyenne O.
These are delicious! My daughter and I love this stuff. Super crunchy and holds up well even after the milk has been added. I hate soggy cereal and this one doesn’t become soggy so it’s great! Five stars!!
Cyla S.
Daytona Beach
I went in the store specifically for some cereal and I went to grab my favorite (cinnamon toast crunch regular) and my eyes almost popped out of my head! These peanut butter and Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavor is the best thing to rock your mornings! I love this cereal so much. The peanut butter doesn’t overdue the cinnamon it’s a perfect blend.
Mary A.
Charlotte
I have to say that this cereal it’s my kids favorite one they love the cinnamon taste to it and they eat it every day, it’s a good price as well and I usually get it at food lion.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Is it good where can I buy it?!?!?!??!?
monica w.
Oh my gosh, is this really a thing? ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Was this a limited time edition? I haven't seen these anywhere in California ?
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN
How does this cereal taste overall? Is there too much of a peanut butter taste or is it proportioned well?
Maritza H.
Tehachapi, CA
Haven't seen these at my stores..! I love the Cinnamon Toast Crunch ones they are my favorite Are these just as good or no?! Cinnamon Toast Crunch Peanut Butter Cereal