Cinnamon Toast Crunch Instant Oatmeal

Desccriptions:

For a limited time, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is now available in oatmeal form.

Do they stock these at wal mart? And are they any good , and actually taste like the cereal?
HAS ENYONE EVER TRIED THIS!I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GET IT AND IF IT'S GOOD!PLEASE! !
Can you get this at Walmart? And is it worth the buy?
Start your review of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Instant Oatmeal!
How would you rate this product?
Stevens Point, WI
Always a favorite of mine and my kids. This is a great cereal and tastes wonderful. Great price for families.
Orlando, FL
Cinnamon toast oatmeal, I have to say the combination is awesome. If you love oatmeal you have to try this
Whitwell, TN
One of my favorite cereals and of course oatmeal all in one. Never tried but would love to try it out.
Signal Hill , CA
I love oatmeal and Cinnamon Toast Crunch! So if I can get the best of both worlds, sign me right on up!
Winter Garden , FL
It's a little expensive, it is worth it , it tastes really good , my mom favorite cereal!
Super delicious, unique flavor I love it because its flavor reminds me of a true cinnamon roll es super delicioso, amo los rollitos de canela calientitos, con un toque de leche condensada, y este cereal me recuerda a ese sabor
Don't really eat these anymore however these were my most favourite as a kid. Can't talk about the health benefits here but my god the taste is amazing. Definitely recommended products for kids and adults
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Toronto
Recently saw this at the grocery store and had to get it because I love this brand of cereal. I'm so happy there's an oatmeal version now. I would definitely recommend!
Fort Saint John
Really enjoyed it because I love cinnamon toast crunch to begin with  I bought it from a local store and was for a decent price and do not eat it very often healthy because the oats everything else is pretty sweet so defdinatly not as healthy as it could be