BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH #60 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

For a limited time, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is now available in oatmeal form.

Christina M.
Lowell, MA
Definitely a little to sweet for me however my nephew loves this stuff . Overall a quick breakfast with a lot of sugar unfortunately. The kids die for it and I always find them asking me to make it for them . This or something similar is always on my grocery list.
Allison S.
London
Tried for the first time the other day! Tastes good and very similar to the cereal. The packages are much smaller than regular oatmeal packs which means you have to eat 2 at once but if you buy them on sale they are very good.
Talin M.
Glendale, CA
I've been buying this cereal for log time and a really enjoy the flavor plus it's affordable. Cons: it's not sugar free but you can manage your portions. For example I eat it 2 times a week as a cheat meal lol
Amanda S.
Chelsea
Imalwaya up for a bowl of oatmeal its so delicious. And it keeps you full longer bc it takea longer to digest. Good for those on a diet. Try using zero calorie sweeteners instead of sugar though.
Alex A.
Fayetteville, AR
These are the perfect healthy snack! Grocery stores around me usually always have them in stock, not a bad price for something lll snack on daily. If you're looking for something to grab and go I totally recommend.
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is a favorite among kids and adults alike. With this oatmeal version of the beloved cereal you experience that amazing cinnamon flavor, but in a cozy cup of full bodied, creamy oats. This isn't just about the Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavor, though, this product is plain and simply a perfect cup of warm, dense, and perfectly spiced oatmeal.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This is like the oatmeal dreams are made of. It has a great flavor and is so easy to make in the morning. This is my first time having it and it's filling and healthier than you'd expect. I would recommend to anyone whose a fan of the cereal and is looking for something hearty and warm for breakfast!
Angie N.
I love the Cinnamon Toast Crunch oatmeal! I always used to have to add cinnamon but this has just about the right amount. It's quick, it's easy, and it's affordable. I have been able to find it pretty much any where I go for groceries. I will continue to buy!!
Karen H.
So good! I love them and my son loves them. Pros: the yummiest. Cons: probably horrible for you. I don't think they even claim to be healthy. I usually buy these at Wal-Mart or Kroger. I'm sure I'll continue to buy these.
lashani a.
virginia beach
I love this product. I'm really supportive and I recommend this. Nice packing. This is gentle. I'm in love. The price is reasonable. Plz buy a life saver. I recommend everyone to buy it. Five stars. I'm really satisfied.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Can you get this at Walmart? And is it worth the buy?
Mandy P.
Minford, OH
Where is this available? My kids would love this!
Alexis R.
HAS ENYONE EVER TRIED THIS!I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GET IT AND IF IT'S GOOD!PLEASE! !