Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cinnamon Treat Bars uploaded by Erin P.Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cinnamon Treat Bars uploaded by Megan R.

BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH

Descriptions:

A bar of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, with a bit of icing makes for a perfect sweet treat.

Ingredients

Cereal (whole grain wheat, rice flour, sugar, maltodextrin, dextrose, canola and/or rice bran oil, salt, trisodium phosphate, calcium carbonate, caramel color. vitamins and minerals: zinc and iron [mineral nutrients], A B vitamin [niacinamide], vitamin B6 [pyridoxine hydrochloride], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], A B vitamin [folic acid]), Confectionery Coating (sugar, palm kernel oil, whey powder, soy lecithin), Corn Syrup, Crisp Rice (rice flour, barley malt extract, salt), Fructose, Canola Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup,Sugar. Contains 2% or less of: Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Color (yellow 5 ; 6 lake, red 40 lake, blue 1 lake, and other color added), Gelatin, Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor, Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin A (palmitate), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.

• Interested in purchasing for my kids . are they kid and t...3 Answers
Haley P.
Kingston, TN
These are delicious!!! Love eating these in the morning or for a snack particularly at night. I usually drink milk or chocolate milk with it. I will get this again for sure. I recommend this tasty treat to others 👍🏼
Nicole Z.
These were my favorite as a kid! Very convenient for kids on the way to school and need to eat in the car. Also a good snack when you want cereal. Its perfectly sweet. Probably not the healthiest but taste wise its perfect! 👍🏽
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to buy these Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cinnamon Treat Bars for my kids but now I mostly by them for myself. It's my little guilty pleasure. It tastes great and it gives me something quick to grab when I may miss breakfast. I would definitely recommend it to others.
B💋 L.
Swansea, IL
Why are these so addicting!? This is one of my go to breakfast bars or even a snack throughout the day. They are definitely not healthy at all. Ingredients aren't slim either but they are still delicious. Definitely eating again and definitely recommend to everyone.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
So yummy! We all love eating these bars! Super delicious and worth the money they cost ! They keep me full once I eat one and don’t go nuts over eating unhealthy snacks all day long
Jordan C.
Fayetteville, AR
These are so delicious! A great snack if you’re in a rush and need a little pick me up. Who doesn’t love the taste of cinnamon?? So sweet and keeps me full until my next meal. I buy these from Target and they arnt that expensive.
Tyshawnda B.
Michigan
Another perfect breakfast on the go as well. I love the taste of cinnamon. If you love cinnamon then go get these. There are different types of flavors to try. They are perfect if your going to be late for work or anything
William L.
Ooltewah, TN
The amazing crispy and flavorful cinnamon cereal in a breakfast bar! Absolutely delicious and my weakness! A very sweet treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth! Highly recommended! Great value and great flavor!
Chelisy F.
North Vernon
Very delicious! I keep one in my purse at all times for a quick pick me up if I'm out and forgot to eat. Sweet and just the right amount of crunch. The icing on the bottom makes it melt in the summer so eat fast
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
A little dry because u think of the cereal and milk but they are still pretty good. I’ll say they make breakfast easy most days grabbing a quick bar! and if the kids are happy that makes life even easier !
Nieves M.
Interested in purchasing for my kids . are they kid and teen approved?

Walmart