BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH

Descriptions:

• Real cocoa in every delicious bite
  • With a hint of cinnamon
  • Whole grain is first ingredient

Naturally flavored chocolate cereal with a hint of cinnamon

• Real cocoa in every delicious bite
  • With whole grain as the first ingredient

We guarantee your satisfaction with the quality of our products, and we are committed to nourishing lives, to protecting our environment and to giving back to our global communities.

Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, or Canola Oil, Rice Bran and, Rice Flour, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Salt, Dextrose, Coconut Oil, Soy Lecithin, Trisodium Phosphate, Modified Corn Starch, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor, BHT and Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Zinc and Iron, A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.

• Where can i find this at!!!!1 Answers
  • Do they taste like it is a Mexican hot chocolate ?! These...1 Answers
  • Are these as good as they look? I love cinnamon toast cru...1 Answers
Sharon S.
Spring City
As we all know once a month us mom's need chocolate and this is a healthy cearal to add to your chocolate craving I live it and will eat two bowls sometimes I highly recommend it
Krishna P.
Southaven, MS
My favorite chocolate cereal! I don’t seem to find it at Walmart Kroger or publix. I have no idea where to get it form. But it’s perfect when you crave chocolatey stuff. I love how it leaves my milk tasting like chocolates the end.
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
I do not like these at all because they are an extremely overload of sugar and I do not like them. I definitely do not recommend this recipe to others, and I am not a respected customer. I am not satisfied at all with the cereal.
Hayley B.
Caldwell, TX
I am an absolute chocoholic 100%. I loved these! They had the chocolatey taste but are for breakfast. What more could you possibly want? I didn't feel guilty after eating these for breakfast even though they are chocolate.
alex m.
North Wildwood
i love this cereal we always purchase this to make muddy buddies and it's always to die for. pour some chocolate and peanut butter over it and it's the best snack! highly recommend!!
Susan W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my jam and when they made this years ago I was all about it. Everyone in my house knew that nobody touches mommy's box of Chocolate Toast Crunch! I actually just ate it dry without milk. My waistline was probably happy but I was heartbroken when they stopped making it. If they brought this stuff back, I'd buy an entire shelf of it myself! Best cereal ever!!
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
Chocolate toast crunch oh my. I ate the whole box in one sitting. Healthy yes. I love eating them. Over and over again. I am a repeat customer.and will continue to be. The price is great or we would not buy.i.habe recommended to a lot of people. Because of the great taste.
haven w.
Savannah
This one was just not my thing. Wayyyyyy too much sugar And things going on. Usually I would like a combination like this but this time it just didn't go over well. I try out new cereals on a whim sometime and sometimes that are winners and sometimes they aren't.
Destiny M.
Chocolate may appeal to me in a lot of ways but not like this. Anyone who knows me would agree that I never turn down chocolate but if offered this, I would say no immediately. I'm just not a fan of this one. Give me the normal cinnamon toast crunch and I'm set!
Khadija D.
Yummy cereal. ^-^. I swear, if you eat these with chocolate milk instead of regular milk, it tastes like a midnight frappé from Starbucks. I bought it from target, pretty standard. I only bought it a couple of times honestly, but I would reccomend it.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Do they taste like it is a Mexican hot chocolate ?! These look amazingly good... I love cinnamon.
Cara T.
Are these as good as they look? I love cinnamon toast crunch and wanna try these!
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Where can i find this at!!!!