BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH

Descriptions:

• Real cocoa in every delicious bite
  • With a hint of cinnamon
  • Whole grain is first ingredient

Naturally flavored chocolate cereal with a hint of cinnamon

• Real cocoa in every delicious bite
  • With whole grain as the first ingredient

We guarantee your satisfaction with the quality of our products, and we are committed to nourishing lives, to protecting our environment and to giving back to our global communities.

Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, or Canola Oil, Rice Bran and, Rice Flour, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Salt, Dextrose, Coconut Oil, Soy Lecithin, Trisodium Phosphate, Modified Corn Starch, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor, BHT and Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Zinc and Iron, A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.

• Where can i find this at!!!!1 Answers
  • Do they taste like it is a Mexican hot chocolate ?! These...1 Answers
  • Are these as good as they look? I love cinnamon toast cru...1 Answers
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cereal! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Krishna P.
Southaven , MS
My favorite chocolate cereal! I don’t seem to find it at Walmart Kroger or publix. I have no idea where to get it form. But it’s perfect when you crave chocolatey stuff. I love how it leaves my milk tasting like chocolates the end.
Hayley B.
Caldwell, TX
I am an absolute chocoholic 100%. I loved these! They had the chocolatey taste but are for breakfast. What more could you possibly want? I didn't feel guilty after eating these for breakfast even though they are chocolate.
Bailey R.
United States
This is my number one absolute favorite cereal in the world. I think it may have been limited edition or seasonal or something, because I can't find it locally anymore. This is so so so good. I love it.
Susan W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my jam and when they made this years ago I was all about it. Everyone in my house knew that nobody touches mommy's box of Chocolate Toast Crunch! I actually just ate it dry without milk. My waistline was probably happy but I was heartbroken when they stopped making it. If they brought this stuff back, I'd buy an entire shelf of it myself! Best cereal ever!!
Justice C.
South Point, OH
This cereal is amazing and my go to for breakfast. The flavor is great and unbeatable I love the taste. I believe it is fair priced. Not the healthiest but it tastes great. I will continue to be a buyer
Khadija D.
Yummy cereal. ^-^. I swear, if you eat these with chocolate milk instead of regular milk, it tastes like a midnight frappé from Starbucks. I bought it from target, pretty standard. I only bought it a couple of times honestly, but I would reccomend it.
Jon M.
Tacoma, WA
I absolutely love the original Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but this one was too much much for me. It was my first purchase with this kind. My daughter loved it but it was too much chocolate for me. I guess I would recommend it for others if they enjoy the super sugary cereals but just not for me.
Destiny M.
Chocolate may appeal to me in a lot of ways but not like this. Anyone who knows me would agree that I never turn down chocolate but if offered this, I would say no immediately. I'm just not a fan of this one. Give me the normal cinnamon toast crunch and I'm set!
Alicia V.
Racine, WI
My son and boyfriend love Cinnamon Toast Crunch so when they heard of the chocolate flavor, they were pleased. They thought the chocolate flavor was delicious. I purchased this from pick n save. I would recommend this flavor to chocolate lovers
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Do they taste like it is a Mexican hot chocolate ?! These look amazingly good... I love cinnamon.
Cara T.
Are these as good as they look? I love cinnamon toast crunch and wanna try these!
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Where can i find this at!!!!