BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH

For everyone who is a kid at heart! Crispy, sweetened 2-grain cereal - tastes like cinnamon toast! In an adult world, eat a cereal that was made for kids There is nothing better than finding the perfect snack. see more...

• do you FIND  this one  delicious ?... i'don't like cinnamon 1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Amy L.
Corinth
This is my son's favorite!! He is in college and has a small fridge in his dorm, they (Roommate) make sure they don't run out of milk because eatting cereal is what they love. He has a meal ticket at with good food, but sticks to his Cinnamon toast crunch... The smaller cup sizes are perfect for him at college too. They don't have room for alot of dishes so you add milk and throw away.. perfect for him.
Ashley K.
Canton, GA
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal in a cup  is wonderful! So simple and flavorful.  I love that I can grab one of these in the morning, open the easy to peel back top, and just add milk.  I find these VERY reasonably priced and I have been able to find these at every grocery store in my area: Publix, Kroger, WalMart & Target.
Vidhi R.
Bloomington, IL
This is the perfect amount of cereal in each cup.  I am always in a hurry to get to class in the mornings, so this is a great "grab-and-go" snack. I can eat it in the car or walking to class, and it doesn't make  a mess. Also, if i am eating at home, I can add milk directly to the cup and I don't have to worry about doing the dishes!
Tommy L.
Daly City, CA
This cereal is perfect for on the go for kids! I would definitely recommend purchasing this cereal if you're in a rush. Of course you can eat it without milk but if you have access to milk at school or work then I would definitely purchase this! Its quick and its more for people who are usually running late and need something quick.
Jacque M.
Live Oak
With the cereal being in a cup makes it easier so you don't have to wash a bowl make more dirty dishes for everyone. Great for on the go. Space love the love with the cereal being in a cup makes it easier so you don't have to wash a bowl make more dirty dishes for everyone. Great for on the go. Space love the sugar.
Emily W.
Seattle, WA
This is perfect for people that like cereal, but don't LOVE it enough nor eat it enough to buy an entire box of it. Also, for those picky eaters that always want something new, these packaged cups come in handy. Although, it is a much better deal price wise to buy the box, these are great for on the go or kids lunches.
Marcy F.
This is a great snack to have when you're in the car and your kids are craving something you can just give them this and they don't need any milk or spoons they can just have this like a little snack to keep them calm on those long drives when you're out taking care of your business and you have the kids with you
Latisha P.
Las Vegas, NV
These are my absolute FAVORITE cereal in the world. I love the combination of cinnamon and sugar in every bite. I have frequently bought the cereal at Walmart, Target, or my local grocery store. I am satisfied with the product. The cup offers me an opportunity to eat on the go, which is essential for my travels.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This was my best cereal for me when growing up i just loved the taste of cinnamon in my mouth i still love them and there really not expensive if you're into saving money and great taste this is great for you you can find them almost everywhere so this is a big yes for me i definitely would go buy them any day.!💕
Pamela J.
Union City
I love these little Cinnamon Toast Crunch cups. They are perfect to take with you for a snack and they are perfect to give to kids fro their school lunch, they are just the right size. I'm always sneaking in the kitchen to steal my nephews Cinnamon Toast Crunch cups cause it's my favorite cereal
Luna Q.