Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal, 43.75 oz

First Ingredient is Whole Grain (12g whole grain per serving). At least 48g recommended daily A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. This cereal is�packed with nutrients and contains whole grain to help fuel your morning. No high fructose corn syrup.� No colors from artificial sources.� No artificial flavors.� Has 9 grams of sugar per serving. Is a good source of Calcium and Vitamin D.

DO YOU HAVE THE SAME ADDICTION TO THE CINNAMON TOAST CEREAL? [product:cinnamon-toast-crunch-cereal]
Is this healthy. ?
Isn’t this the best cereal ever?
Start your review of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal, 43.75 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...milk after (like a starving animal) :)) Great for snacking on them also without milk :) yummmm” in 1 review
“They have just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar.” in 1 review
“It's my mom's favorite cereal, so i've grown up on them.” in 1 review
“I love this cereal when I'm in the mood for something sweet for breakfast.” in 1 review
“Don't get me wrong, this product taste GREAT!” in 1 review
West Covina, CA
Ok people I like this for kids snack I use it too make small marshmallow treat make them like rice crispy treats but use the cinnamon cereal crush the cereal a little add the heated butter and marshmallow too the cereal make small square peace’s put on wax paper put in refrigerator for about an hour and serve so good
Lincoln, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the Holy Grail of cereal it is so tastey I think its flavors just pop in your mouth I love this cereal still and I am 31 years old the taste is just phenomenal! I love it for breakfast lunch dinner and even snacks honestly also as a dessert this is a very multifaceted food a great choice for family meals
Cheyenne, WY
I'm not a big cereal eater, but I do love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It's relatively reasonably priced compared to other sugary cereals. I do wish it was LESS sugary because I can only eat a little bit at a time, but that could be personal preference.
Nut Free
blythewood
I am not a fan but my kids eat this stuff up. Cinnamon Toast Crunch lives up to its name as it is covered in cinnamon. There is so much cinnamon it floats in your milk. My kids love the (in my opinion- overly) sweet taste of it.
Clermont, FL
ONE OF MY TOP 2 FAVORITE CEREALS. My guilty pleasure. I have eaten this cereal since my earliest memories. It’s sweet, yet not too sweet. It makes me feel warm inside after eating a big bowl of it. The breakfast staple.
Troy, MO
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is a big head at everyone's house I'm sure as it's one of America's favorite cereals and I've been eating the cereal since as long as I can remember in the best part of it is definitely the Cinnamon Toast Crunch milk I mean I almost think that dairy farms or Sun Loan Company should totally make a cinnamon milk because it's that good it like a lot of the times I have to talk myself into finishing the bowl cereal just so I can have the milk lol
Orlando, FL
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal, 43.75 oz uploaded by Asia J.
I’m not a huge fan of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I thinks it’s way too sweet. However, my son loves it! He eats it almost every morning before school. (I don’t make breakfast in week days). I feel ok about him eating it because it does have whole grain and he does get some nutritional value from it!
Zion, IL
Love buying this cereal for my family for the cinnamon and sugar taste. This cereal has the right balance of sugar and cinnamon to make a perfect bowl. downside  if it sits in milk to long loses it;s crunch for soggy squares . When on sale at major grocery stores and combine coupons can be very affordable enough to stock up.
No Special Diet
I am completely surprised I don’t have a box of those at my house to take a picture of. My kids are rarely eat sugar cereal and that is what I would consider this but it is pretty good.
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
The generic of this doesn’t even come close to the original. We’ve been buying this for years it’s one of our top favorite cereals ever! A good breakfast on rush mornings! Love it!

124 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emo, ON
8 months ago
Sheila P. • 8 months ago
I think it gets soggy as soon as the milk touches it.