BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH #2 in Cereal

• "Don't get me wrong, this product taste GREAT!" in 1 review
  • "They have just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar." in 1 review
  • "I love this cereal when I'm in the mood for something sweet for breakfast." in 1 review
  • "It's my mom's favorite cereal, so i've grown up on them." in 1 review
  • "I finish my bowl in like few seconds and attack the milk after (like a starving animal) :)) Great for snacking on them also without milk :) yummmm" in 1 review
Molly C.
Molly C.
Every morning I wake up and I want a sweet breakfast I will turn into the cinnamon toast crunch. It gives me the sugar high that I desire. If I was a diabetic though, I probably would never be able to eat this. Due to the high sugar content of most cereals from General Mills as well as other cereal makers , the average quantity of sugar grams per serving is often okay for an individual. But, if you look at how much a person usually consumed in a sitting, a person will eat a lot more than an actual serving size. This makes for an interesting fact that General Mills often claims that it is a part of a "complete breakfast". This does not seem to be quite so complete... more like a complete disaster. None-the-less, I still love the cereal and it tastes really good, but I probably shouldn't eat it.
Tdd Reviews W.
Tdd Reviews W.
If you know me at all by now, you know that our family is huge on loving up our cereals. So, it should be no surprise that we bought this Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal to try out as well. We all LOVE this cereal. My kids do not usually like Cinnamon and Sugar on anything that they eat, but boy oh boy did they gobble this right up. The cinnamon and sugar tastes are amazing and the crunch lasts throughout an entire bowl. No soggy cereal left over. Plus, you get an extra great surprise when you are all finished eating the cereal because your milk that is leftover is filled with a fantastic cinnamon and sugar flavor to gulp up afterwards. A really great cereal that we love to eat when we want a major sugar rush:-)
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
Foodie Expert
General Mills caved under intense pressure from health advocacy groups and agreed to make all their cereals with supposedly more nutritious "whole grains"...as opposed to half grains. Ergo, all "Big G" cereal boxes are now emblazoned with the annoyingly ostentatious "G with Whole Grain" logo. Fortunately, the taste remains pretty much the same. The cinnamon pieces are still shaped exactly like Golden Grahams (little squares with ridges), and, like Golden Grahams, they still go soggy in milk in about 3 minutes. But that's not a problem, because once that first "cinnamunchy-crunchy" spoonful hits your tongue, the bowl is certain to be emptied in well under 3 minutes.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and somehow I doubt that people decide to purchase a particular cereal based on customer reviews on a website, so I'll spare you all my warm feelings about how tasty the cereal is. But believe me, it is AWESOME. That being said, I've ordered several multi-packs of cereal from Amazon in the past, and each time I find that at least a few of the boxes look like someone sat on them before they got put in the larger box. The cereal is fine, but the boxes always look distressed and mildly crushed. It's annoying to get items that are already damaged, and even though the food is okay, it still bothers me a great deal.
Tory S.
Tory S.
Saint Paul, MN
Let's be real, this is a cereal for kids. Let's be more real, I hide this cereal in the back of my pantry and eat it after my son goes to bed so I don't have to share. Don't judge me! Cinnamon Toast Crunch has less calories than my other go to bedtime snack of ice cream so I don't feel as guilty when I eat it. After tucking my son in a few times (how is he always DYING of thirst the minute he lays down? It has to be a medical condition) I grab a bowl, flip on Bachelor in Paradise, pour a glass of wine (pairs well with red OR white), and settle in to my happy place. But don't tell because this cereal is for kids...
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, Md
Foodie Expert
cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favorite cereal. Do I really need to say more about this? If you would like to try Cinnamon Toast Crunch without buying a box, you could choose your favorite food and then mix in a few gold bars and then cook it with a crust of diamonds on top. That is the closest thing I can think of that explains the amazing Taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. My dog and my kids also fight with me over this cereal, but since I am the woman of the house, I am able to defeat them every time. Lol I attribute these victories to the strength that is placed into my body after eating cinnamon toast crunch.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
I love the fact, that General Mills made the label reading process easy. They now have a white check on some cereal boxes. Is it still the same old cereal? Now every cereal with the white check has more whole grain than any other single ingredient with the same great taste. You will see "whole grain" as a part of the first ingredient on the ingredient list, indicating that whole grain is the first and most prevalent ingredient. This is my kids' favorite (or at least one of favorites) and something that they keep asking for. Ingredients are good and the general sugar content is not high. Great
Heather K.
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
This used to be my favorite cereal ever! I bought a box about 4 months ago and it looks like Bran cereal and had little to no cinnamon on it. I was shocked but I thought because I bought it at Dollar General but it was a fluke bucks. So we went to a bigger store got a box of it thought it was going to be the same old Cinnamon Toast Crunch and it was the same stuff! Looks like bran and had no cinnamon. What the heck happened to Cinnamon Toast Crunch!? It is nothing like it was just a year ago. I will not be repurchasing this!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this stuff, but it can get annoying after a while. I cannot eat too much it, the flavor can sometimes be a little overwhelming. I don't know how healthy it is.. My mom never let me eat it as a child, I used to sneak and eat it my cousins house or a friends house. When I got to college, my roommate is a big fan of them and always has it in the suite, so sometimes when there is nothing else to eat, I'll eat a bowl, or every once in a while I will be craving them, but I definitely do not buy them on my own.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
What negative feedback can u possibility give on Cinnamon Toast Crunch? It is crunchy squares that, minus the cinnamon/sugar swirl, basically have same taste as sweet crispy rice based cereal. But with the cinnamon swirls added, it resembles actual cinnamon toast minus the butter, both in look and taste.
Good with milk (dairy based, soy) or alone for a tasty snack you can eat with your hands. Although, those cinnamon squares do have lots of cinnamon/sugar & it could get messy so, bring a napkin for snacking!
Amy R.
Amy R.
Aberdeen, MS
Anyone made treats out of these?
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you like cinnamon toast crunch?
Katie A.
Katie A.
Pawtucket, RI
What would you do if they stopped making Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Larisa M.
Larisa M.
Sonora, TX
Is it good?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Which Cereal Do You Prefer Cinnamon Toast Crunch or French Toast Crunch ?? Hmmm Cinnamon Toast Crunch CerealFrench Toast Crunch Cereal