BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH #3 in Cereal

Descriptions:

Get your mornings started off on the right foot with this 23.6 Ounces box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal. It contains 12 grams of whole grain per serving, as well as real cinnamon and sugar in every bite. At least 48 grams recommended daily A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. With only 130 calories per serving, this kosher cinnamon crunch cereal makes an ideal meal or snack at just about any time of day. It has no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. It is low in saturated fat, trans fat and cholesterol, and is a wonderful source of essential vitamins, nutrients and minerals.

Reviews (20594)
  • "They have just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar." in 1 review
  • "I finish my bowl in like few seconds and attack the milk after (like a starving animal) :)) Great for snacking on them also without milk :) yummmm" in 1 review
  • "It's my mom's favorite cereal, so i've grown up on them." in 1 review
  • "Don't get me wrong, this product taste GREAT!" in 1 review
  • "I love this cereal when I'm in the mood for something sweet for breakfast." in 1 review
Kira B.
Watertown
Alright, alright... Laaaaast review of a product I'm familiar with. I swear. At least for awhile anyway. But, let's face it- I probably talk about General Mill's Cinnamon Toast Crunch whenever I'm reviewing cereal. It's like the product I compare everything ELSE to. On a scale of one to Cinnamon Toast Crunch, how good is this product? It's like that. So I just HAVE to give Cinnamon Toast Crunch credit where it's due. I HAVE to write some sort of post for my favorite cereal- and possibly one of my favorite foods- ever, riiight?Listen, it's not MY fault that Cinnamon Toast Crunch is older than I am. If I was a food reviewer growing up in 1984, I'm sure I would've tried this product when it first came out and loved it just the same. But since Cinnamon Toast Crunch has been around since I was born, in fact, I can't really say what I thought of it the first time I ate it, since I was probably too young to even remember trying it for the first time. But I love this cereal NOW, and I just feel compelled to share that love with everyone!And anyway, you might say writing a review of Cinnamon Toast Crunch is useless, since everybody and their brother has at least had it ONCE in their lifetime, but who knows? Maybe there's someone living under a rock out there who hasn't tried it, and needs to know they MUST. Must, must, must. And if not, this review is just a good way to reaffirm everyone else that this cereal is superbly superb. So let's get to it! A 12.2 oz. box costs around $2.98.
Tissa b.
Memphis
Oh my goodness!! what can I not say about how awesome this cereal is!! I am not one to enjoy milk by itself, nor am i one to drink the milk from the bowl!! But Let me tell you, when i eat a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch Its is soo awsome and just the right amount of cinnamon, toast, and crunch!! that i even drink the milk from the bowl!! this cereal is a must have i buy this cereal at least twice a week! If you love cinnamon with a nice crunch this is the cereal for you!!!
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Top 5 cereals. Been eating this cereal for over 13 years... It's always been one of my favorites and the milk is 💣🔥 to drink when all the cereal is gone. Swear I can never eat just one bowl. Box never lasts long. I know people who pour a little bit of syrup on top so if your into that then I would suggest to try it. Me on the other hand I'm not big on syrup and I think it tastes a million times better with a banana (or 2!) cut up and mixed in with it!Mmmmhmm! 👉🍌🤗🖤👈
Ni-kei J.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is by far my favorite cereal. It has just the right amount of sugar and cinnamon that makes it so addictive; leaves me wanting another bowl every time. The crunchy crisps are perfect because they don't get soggy as quick as other cereals do. I also love the sweet milk left after finishing the cereal. I definitely recommend trying Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal if you haven't yet.
Yulissa E.
I’m a big fan of cereal so that being said, I’m a harsh critic. I’m the type to not only eat cereal in the morning, but whenever I feel like it throughout the day.This is one of my top cereals, my mouth is literally watering while talking about it. It doesn’t have too much or too little of a cinnamon taste. I think if you try it then you’ll love it! I would do recommend this to anyone, but if you’re not into cinnamon then this cereal is not for you.
Hailey D.
Huntington
We always have a box of  Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal in our house. The whole family loves it. I can always find it on sale at either Walmart or Kroger, and there are usually coupons for the cereal out too. The taste is amazing, its just the right amount of cinnamon with a great crunch!
Rhonda A.
My children love this cereal.  They are whole grain and have cinnamon in it.  But the downfall is all the sugar that is added to it.  I will continue to purchase this because my children love it as a snack before they go to bed and I think that at least it's not like them eating a brownie.  They taste exactly like cinnamon toast. If you like cinnamon toast you will love it.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
My son really likes these and so does his dad. It has a nice cinnamon and sugar flavor that not to over powering. (That's what my boys said) I personally do not like the sugar and cinnamon flaosting around in my milk. Not sure why but I'm not to crazy about this one but then again I like honey bunches of oats. Nor a huge fan of these kind of cereal but like I said my husband and kids like them.
Petrona L.
Every morning I wake up and I want a sweet breakfast I will turn into the cinnamon toast crunch. It gives me the sugar high that I desire. If I was a diabetic though, I probably would never be able to eat this. Due to the high sugar content of most cereals from General Mills as well as other cereal makers , the average quantity of sugar grams per serving is often okay for an individual. But, if you look at how much a person usually consumed in a sitting, a person will eat a lot more than an actual serving size. This makes for an interesting fact that General Mills often claims that it is a part of a "complete breakfast". This does not seem to be quite so complete... more like a complete disaster. None-the-less, I still love the cereal and it tastes really good, but I probably shouldn't eat it.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
cinnamon toast crunch cereal is seriously delicious! You can just have a quick breakfast/snack in a bowl with some milk or you can just pour them into a bowl and eat them by themselves! Either way you are getting a delicious breakfast/ snack. I purchase from Walmart and its not to pricey for the amount you get! If you have issues with sugar though this may not be the cereal for you!
Amy R.
Aberdeen, MS
Anyone made treats out of these?
Bailey H.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you like cinnamon toast crunch?
Ameni c.
Gabes
Do you like cinnamon toast crunch?
Daliangelys S.
Doral, FL
Do you like this cereal?
Larisa M.