BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH #3 in Cereal

Descriptions:

Get your mornings started off on the right foot with this 23.6 Ounces box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal. It contains 12 grams of whole grain per serving, as well as real cinnamon and sugar in every bite. At least 48 grams recommended daily A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. With only 130 calories per serving, this kosher cinnamon crunch cereal makes an ideal meal or snack at just about any time of day. It has no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. It is low in saturated fat, trans fat and cholesterol, and is a wonderful source of essential vitamins, nutrients and minerals.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal

Start your review of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They have just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar." in 1 review
  • "I finish my bowl in like few seconds and attack the milk after (like a starving animal) :)) Great for snacking on them also without milk :) yummmm" in 1 review
  • "It's my mom's favorite cereal, so i've grown up on them." in 1 review
  • "Don't get me wrong, this product taste GREAT!" in 1 review
  • "I love this cereal when I'm in the mood for something sweet for breakfast." in 1 review
Cathryn G.
Centuria
This cereal puts cinnamon toast to shame.  it is so very sweet, crunchy and satisfying.  I do recommend consuming it quickly as the cereal becomes milk-logged quickly.  You can take some satisfaction in knowing that cinnamon helps lower blood sugar so this may not be entirely unhealthy.  I keep coming back to this cereal every time I am in that aisle of the grocery store.  It is a tie between this and Lucky Charms as to which is my favorite.  I encourage you all to go grab a box on your next shopping trip.
Linn L.
California
Purchased at: Target
This is another staple cereal in my household. My husband and I both love this cereal. We actually eat this as a snack more so then a breakfast meal since we never have time in the morning. I love how its sweet and full of cinnamon. This is also another cereal that helps me drink the milk because it makes it sweet and cinnamony.
Hannah G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite cereals and a go to breakfast. It may not be the healthiest option out there, but it makes me happy to eat it and after I feel like I can start my day on a good note. This is always in my pantry and the only reason I even buy milk is so I can have it with this cereal. Don't miss out on this classic
Jennie G.
Whitehall
This is a cereal Staple in our home. Cinnamon Toast Crunch holds its crunch in milk and doesn't get soggy. Has a great balance of cinnamon and sugar that starts your day off right! We eat the cereal dry as a snack also, it's just so dang good! I would definitely recommend this to others if you haven't tried it yet!
Gem H.
This tastes so amazing. It offers the sweetness from the cinnamon and sugar mixture as well as the crunch. Adding it to a bowl of milk makes the milk more tasty with the cinnamon flavor. You can eat it for breakfast or grab it in a ziplock to go. The only downfall is that it can be super messy with all the sugar and it may not be the healthiest, however the taste overrides the downfall.
Courtney B.
Abilene, TX
This is my runner-up for favorite in the the classic childhood cereals category. The crunch from the thicker squares is so nice and the cinnamon/sugar blend is great. The absolute best part of this cereal, though, is the cinnamon that floats off in to the milk and the sugar particles that float to the bottom. Those last few gulps of milk in the bowl are heaven!
Paiton R.
I loveeee Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I forgot how much I love cereal for a while until I tried this again. It has the perfect texture if you eat it at a normal cereal eating pace lmao. It also leaves the milk tasting sooo gooddd. I remember as a kid I literally just wanted Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavored milk. It’s probably a good thing that doesn’t exist...
Vanja D.
Uniontown, OH
This is the best hero I have ever tasted in my life. I am a repeat customer and I buy every time I go to my local grocery store. It is not very pricey. It is the right amount of sweet and when it is mixed in with milk it is just the best flavor ever!
Shannon S.
This cereal is a pantry staple in our household. My children love to snack on this cereal and eat it dry straight out of the bag. One of my favorite things to do is make travel baggies with this cereal for road trips or last minute breakfast options on the way to school drop off. Price is usually fair for the quality cereal received. Love it!
Nellie C.
Grove city, OH
I love eating cinnamon toast crunch, it is one of my favorite cereals out there. However, they don't have very good ingredients and it doesn't keep me very full. I often feel like cereals are empty calories that don't offer a lot of nutritious value. I would rather spend my money on something that fills me up, but I do like it as a treat.
Amy R.
Aberdeen, MS
Anyone made treats out of these?
Bailey H.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you like cinnamon toast crunch?
Daliangelys S.
Doral, FL
Do you like this cereal?
Ameni c.
Gabes
Do you like cinnamon toast crunch?
Larisa M.