BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH #9 in Cereal

Descriptions:

Get your mornings started off on the right foot with this 23.6 Ounces box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal. It contains 12 grams of whole grain per serving, as well as real cinnamon and sugar in every bite. At least 48 grams recommended daily A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. With only 130 calories per serving, this kosher cinnamon crunch cereal makes an ideal meal or snack at just about any time of day. It has no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. It is low in saturated fat, trans fat and cholesterol, and is a wonderful source of essential vitamins, nutrients and minerals.

• "They have just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar." in 1 review
  • "I finish my bowl in like few seconds and attack the milk after (like a starving animal) :)) Great for snacking on them also without milk :) yummmm" in 1 review
  • "It's my mom's favorite cereal, so i've grown up on them." in 1 review
  • "Don't get me wrong, this product taste GREAT!" in 1 review
  • "I love this cereal when I'm in the mood for something sweet for breakfast." in 1 review
Linn L.
California
Purchased at: Target
This is another staple cereal in my household. My husband and I both love this cereal. We actually eat this as a snack more so then a breakfast meal since we never have time in the morning. I love how its sweet and full of cinnamon. This is also another cereal that helps me drink the milk because it makes it sweet and cinnamony.
Gem H.
This tastes so amazing. It offers the sweetness from the cinnamon and sugar mixture as well as the crunch. Adding it to a bowl of milk makes the milk more tasty with the cinnamon flavor. You can eat it for breakfast or grab it in a ziplock to go. The only downfall is that it can be super messy with all the sugar and it may not be the healthiest, however the taste overrides the downfall.
Rustam P.
North Hills
One of my top 10 favorite cereal. Cinnamon makes a lot of things taste delicious and Cinnamon Toast Crunch almost gets it perfect. Though have a few ideas that they could make it even better. But that I'm not going to give away for free.

If you like Cinnamon and cereal, you'll love Cinnamon Toast Crunch! And it's fairly priced.
Brooklyn S.
Alma
Personally, being a full time student, my schedule gets pretty busy. This being said, I do find myself eating a lot of cereal due to convenience. My go to in Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The flavors are all good and it tastes great with vanilla soy milk. The only downside is the mess it can make. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
Annabelle B.
Belton
I don't eat cereal very often - but when I do this is one of the few I'll actually let myself enjoy. I like the subtle cinnamon flavor, and it doesn't stab or cut up my mouth (lookin' at you Cap'n Crunch!). It does tend to go soggy fast though, if you leave it sitting for too long, but that's never a problem for me.
This cereal is just as great as there commercials, there commercials are always the best. This cereal has a great combination of cinnamon and cereal. It might seem crazy but these taste really good. Once your done eating the cereal go ahead drink the milk, because of the cereal your milk will taste good as well!
Isabella 💋.
I don’t know a single person who hates Cinnamon Toast Crunch, however it is not gluten free and I don’t know of a gluten free version. There are cheaper off brand versions but they don’t taste the same. This cereal has you reaching for a second bowl since it is so good. It doesn’t taste much like cinnamon tbh.
Candace R.
Marion
Idc how old you are this is the best cereal that there ever was! In my house we fight for this stuff, me and 8 year old twins race to kitchen every morning juuuuust ...in case there's only enough for 1 it's a battle. I couldn't be more proud lol it's like grandma's breakfast in a bowl! Love!
Stacey C.
Fresno
I love eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal for breakfast. That is usually my to go breakfast meal when I am too lazy to cook early in the morning. It is simple and convenient to eat. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This choice would make you want to come back for it.
Irreverent B.
If you like a sweet cereal this is a good one to try. It’s not so sweet it’s inedible and it does taste like you would expect which I appreciate. I wouldn’t say this is a healthy cereal but there are worse things you could eat. I really enjoy this cereal and it is one of the few that has followed me to adulthood.
Amy R.
Aberdeen, MS
Anyone made treats out of these?
Bailey H.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you like cinnamon toast crunch?
Daliangelys S.
Doral, FL
Do you like this cereal?
Ameni c.
Gabes
Do you like cinnamon toast crunch?
Larisa M.