BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH #2 in Cereal

• Is this anyone else childhood favorite?12 Answers
  • Who has tried these? I just bought let's see him w they areCinnam...4 Answers
  • "Don't get me wrong, this product taste GREAT!" in 1 review
  • "They have just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar." in 1 review
  • "I love this cereal when I'm in the mood for something sweet for breakfast." in 1 review
  • "It's my mom's favorite cereal, so i've grown up on them." in 1 review
  • "I finish my bowl in like few seconds and attack the milk after (like a starving animal) :)) Great for snacking on them also without milk :) yummmm" in 1 review
Kira B.
Watertown
Alright, alright... Laaaaast review of a product I'm familiar with. I swear. At least for awhile anyway. But, let's face it- I probably talk about General Mill's Cinnamon Toast Crunch whenever I'm reviewing cereal. It's like the product I compare everything ELSE to. On a scale of one to Cinnamon Toast Crunch, how good is this product? It's like that. So I just HAVE to give Cinnamon Toast Crunch credit where it's due. I HAVE to write some sort of post for my favorite cereal- and possibly one of my favorite foods- ever, riiight?Listen, it's not MY fault that Cinnamon Toast Crunch is older than I am. If I was a food reviewer growing up in 1984, I'm sure I would've tried this product when it first came out and loved it just the same. But since Cinnamon Toast Crunch has been around since I was born, in fact, I can't really say what I thought of it the first time I ate it, since I was probably too young to even remember trying it for the first time. But I love this cereal NOW, and I just feel compelled to share that love with everyone!And anyway, you might say writing a review of Cinnamon Toast Crunch is useless, since everybody and their brother has at least had it ONCE in their lifetime, but who knows? Maybe there's someone living under a rock out there who hasn't tried it, and needs to know they MUST. Must, must, must. And if not, this review is just a good way to reaffirm everyone else that this cereal is superbly superb. So let's get to it! A 12.2 oz. box costs around $2.98.
Arielle M.
Newport News, VA
I have a lot of favorite cereals that I have ate in my 28 years of life. I feel that Cinnamon Toast Crunch is one of my top favorite cereals. It that one cereal that I can eat all day and still want more the next day. I was always a big cinnamon person when it comes to foods that has cinnamon on it. I'm not one that is funny when it comes to certain cereals if it's tasty than I eat it. I recommend to anyone that's looking for a good cereal!
Brittany W.
Kansas city
I love this cereal! I coukd easily eat a whole box at one time if i had no self control! There is so much cinnamon sugar on this cereal so it doesnt all instantly wash away when milk is added like some generic brands. If you are the type of person that drinks the milk when the cereal is gone, then you will not be disappointed! This cereal leaves behind such a sweet, cinnamon milk. Also little tip: shake some cereal on top of a scoop of vanilla ice cream and top with a little chocolate syrup! Tastes just like fried ice cream from a reataurant!
Petrona L.
Every morning I wake up and I want a sweet breakfast I will turn into the cinnamon toast crunch. It gives me the sugar high that I desire. If I was a diabetic though, I probably would never be able to eat this. Due to the high sugar content of most cereals from General Mills as well as other cereal makers , the average quantity of sugar grams per serving is often okay for an individual. But, if you look at how much a person usually consumed in a sitting, a person will eat a lot more than an actual serving size. This makes for an interesting fact that General Mills often claims that it is a part of a "complete breakfast". This does not seem to be quite so complete... more like a complete disaster. None-the-less, I still love the cereal and it tastes really good, but I probably shouldn't eat it.
ArabianBeauty M.
Detroit , MI
Foodie Expert
Every morning I wake up with my daughter and i we both want cinnamon toast crunch. its a sweet breakfast everyone enjoys in the morning. you cant give a negative feedback on Cinnamon Toast Crunch? It is crunchy, minus the cinnamon/sugar swirl, basically have same taste as sweet crispy rice based cereal. But with the cinnamon swirls added. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
Kristin W.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is a family favorite in my house. We love the how much cinnamon is on each piece of cereal. They really out do themselves on how much cinnamon that they put each box they are shooting for ultimate flavor with every box they put on the shelves !!! Thanks Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
Tara C.
Foodie Expert
Let me start by saying that I hate how much sugar I find in kid cereals - I would love to see Kellogg try and make a 50% the sugar version of this cereal, as I believe lots of families want better for their children than we had growing up.

On the flip side, I love cinnamon, I love that this cereal tastes great with almond milk, I love that it is an easy and quick breakfast, and I love that it has vitamins and minerals added.

I prefer my processed foods to have some redeeming qualities, like organic, Non-GMO, vegetarian/vegan, and low added/refined sugar content, which this product does not have. But, all in all, I do still buy this cereal occasionally for the taste and nostalgia. Here's hoping Kellogg gets the memo that mom's care about their kid's sugar intake soon - I'd buy more for sure!!
Ashley E.
I could write an entire book about this cereal!!! The deal that you get on CTC is Phenomenal it’s Practically a steal. I usually buy from my local publix, not the healthiest cereal out but definitely a great buy for the kids gives a sugary boost for a long day at school or extracurricular activities...
kao (.
Charlotte, NC
All of my sisters and friends love this cereal so much we could eat it all day (not all day but you know what I mean) it is just that good. This is a must must must must have. Well I personally love this, this is one of my favorites. I have a few others favorites but I always hav this around the house.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Foodie Expert
I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, now I am a weirdo and I do not like eating cereal, really I don't like milk but with Cinnamon toast crunch I can eat it dry or sometimes I mix it up and put it with freshly popped popcorn, I love to mix flavors and the two together can not be beat, sweet and salty.
Amy R.
Aberdeen, MS
Anyone made treats out of these?
Bailey H.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you like cinnamon toast crunch?
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
Is it good?
Katie A.
Pawtucket, RI
What would you do if they stopped making Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Amy D.
Has anyone tried the new chocolate toast crunch?