Cinnamon Stick - Yankee Candle Box of 12 Tea Lights uploaded by Siannon W.Cinnamon Stick - Yankee Candle Box of 12 Tea Lights uploaded by marjolin r.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Packed in boxes of a dozen, these tiny bright Housewarmer tea lights are colorful candles in clear cups. in size, but BIG in true fragrance. They will burn about 4 to 6 hours each. Bring along a box as a host or hostess gift! see more...

marjolin r.
new york
Yankee Candle Holiday Tumbler It great to have a bath enjoy a mini spa 🚿at home with Yankee Candle Sweet Strawberry Tea Lights #YANK-TEAL-SWTSTRAW - Yankee Tealight Candles and having a dry red wine 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷Sutter Home® California Red Wine Blend 1.5 L Bottle and after a long week 🦄
Marsha W.
Mabank, TX
The smell of warmth and the crispness of the fall is coming on every time I smell this.  I love this scent it's just so natural and not overwhelming.  It's the perfect fall and winter scent to your home.  I also like to burn a little Christmas Cookie with this and it's the best combination to a beautiful home scent.
Mollie S.
The Cinnamon Stick scent from Yankee Candle is by far my the best scent they have. It is perfect for the cooler months, gives the room the candle is in a nice fall-like feel. The tea lights are pretty inexpensive, but this scent is also in wall plug-ins, normal sized candles, and 3-wick candles. I always buy this scent!!
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
These candles smell amazing. People are always asking how I get my house to smell so good I burn the tea lights in my wax burner and the bigger candles in each of my rooms.
Ami B.
There is nothing like the smell of cinnamon in my house to kick off the holiday season. And the is nothing like a yankee candle. The second that the humidity falls below 80% I run for cinnamon brooms, and these lovely candles!
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
Yankee candles are the BEST. I always like to light a couple candles in my room to smell the scent while I relax at night before going to bed. Yankee candles have a strong, pleasant aroma that lasts for a long time! The wax burns slow so I don't have to replace them too often. I like to burn a cinnamon stick and apple scented candle at the same time- I think the scents blend well together!
Joy G.
Love the smell of cinnamon and use the smell in candles, air freshers.  They make the house smell so good especially in the fall and winter, it's a welcoming smell to come home to.   Use the tea lights, large candles both and love the smell.  Keep a candle going most of the time.
Jasmine J.
Alexandria , VA
I love Yankee candles. I usually purchase the big candles and they leave my home smelling wonderful. The larger candles are better because the scent is stronger and they last longer. I would recommend these candles to use as house warming gifts!
Ashley M.
Brewerton, NY
I have this scent in the full size jar and I love to. It smells so good and the candles last forrever. It's a very fragrant candle. The price is affordable for what you get. I would recommend this candle to anyone who likes fall/Christmas smells
Stacy M.
Pikeville
I burn cinnamon year around! Yankee candle never disappoints! It lingers forever and you can burn burn burn them! They are a little more costly but well worth the price. I would recommend them to anyone