CINNAMON ROLLS WITH ICING

CINNAMON ROLLS WITH ICING

INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACINAMIDE, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, WATER, VEGETABLE OILS (PALM SOYBEAN AND/OR COTTONSEED). CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE), SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE), CORN SYRUP, CINNAMON, EGGS, SALT, CORN STARCH, MODIFIED WHEAT STARCH, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, MALTODEXTRIN, GUMS (XANTHAN, GUAR, CAROB BEAN), POLYSORBATE 60, SORBIC ACID AND CITRIC ACID (PRESERVATIVES), YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CINNAMON ROLLS WITH ICING!
How would you rate this product?
Mingo Jct, OH
CINNAMON ROLLS WITH ICING uploaded by Kellen H.
These are so yummy and I love making them for my family! They love eating these on Sunday! It’s out tradition. It is so inexpensive and so easy to make! It is cooked in oven so quickly and great for when you want something quick. Will buy again! I always keep this in stock in my fridge!

Looking for your answer?