Frozen Rolls

Is this better than the Pillsbury one's?
How do these compare to Pillsbury or even monkey bread?
Are these worth buying???
Start your review of Cinnamon Rolls!
Product Highlights
Great with some ice cream over it as a desert or even with just coffee .in reviews
perfect for guests, tailgates, quick breakfasts, and sweet tooth cravings.in reviews
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
W e love almost everything about the sister Schubert's brand in our household. But these cinnamon rolls take the cake. They are delectable. They are so much better than any canned cinnamon rolls I have ever tasted. I love that they are so soft and moist ( as long as you don't overcook them) and they are so dough, which I know isn't for everyone. It's definitely a personal preference for me though. My only complaints are that the only place we can ever find them around here is Walmart, our regular grocery stores don't ever seem to carry them. And the icing. It's good don't get me wrong, it's not nasty or even slightly distasteful in any way. Not to sweet either, nothing like that. It's just that I have always loved the icing on the regular canned Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and the icing that comes with their toaster strudels as well. I swear I could eat either straight out of the pack. So I just wish that the Sister Schubert's would have used an icing closer to theirs. COOKING TIP: I know that the package has cooling instructions for thawed and frozen. Of course you can do it either way. And by all means do whichever is preferable to you. But if you like yours soft and doughy like I like mine, then they turn out better if you that them out first.
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1,096 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste great and are super easy. Just pop in and wait. A good thing to keep in your freezer for whenever you may need them!
Caroline B.
Hickory, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Talk about delicious! I am a huge fan of the regular Sister Schubert rolls so of course I had to try the cinnamon rolls from this brand. They taste just like the regular rolls but obviously with cinnamon on them and they come with a pack of Vanilla icing which made them even more delicious! Definitely will buy again!
Lacey M.
USA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are our morning obsession at our house, and we have to talk our kids off the ledge once they get it in their minds that they want to eat this for breakfast. If you follow the (easy) directions (covered for 25 minutes @375 from frozen, then uncovered for 5 more), they come out to perfection every time!!
Lynsey B.
I have always loved this brands yeast rolls so when i saw they had a pumpkin spice flavor i was all about it. When i opened them they had the added bonus of having cream cheese inside which was even better.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,019 reviews
I actually wasn't very impressed with these cinnamon rolls. Much better quality out there on the market. Mine tasted freezer burnt, and just weird. Didn't meet my expectations of delicious flavor. Highly disappointed in this. I wouldn't recommend
Lulu C.
Denver, CO
"O yes" cinnamon rolls these are wonderful especially ith ice cream but the cinnamon roll is the best part love it..
Misty D.
Plant City, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Literally a gift from god! They are so soft and delicious. Favorite cinnamon roles ever
Kimberly M.
These you must-try who does not love the cinnamon roll and it's a plus because they are so good
Autumn H.
Heavenly carbs in a bag. With a dab of Cinnamon butter. I can eat a whole bag by myself!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...