BY THOMPSON NUTRITIONAL

Cinnamon is one of the oldest and most treasured spices in culinary use. Modern research has since discovered that its antioxidant properties may help provide nutritive support for normal, healthy, blood glucose levels. It may also help provide nutritive support for healthy digestion. Cinnamomum Verum. Fresh. Healthy. see more...

Sarah C.
I like these. I feel like they help my blood sugar stay level. Just drink plenty of water because it the get stuck or rub your throat they burn worse than ginger supplements.
Laura M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Instead of buying capsules add cinammon to your coffee. Helps regulate your blood sugar and more cheaper .
Kristin C.
I loved taking these for extra nutrients when I was a vegetarian!! :) They are very easy to swallow. CInnamon is a great antioxidant to help provide support healthy glucose levels (which is pretty great if you ask me) :)
Amber J.
Taking these helped me stay healthy. It gave my body a nutritious diet and I still got to eat some favorite foods. unlike a lot of pills, these ones are lightly to swallow.