BeveragesCoffee & TeaCinnabon
Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll Light Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs 12 ct Box

Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll Light Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs 12 ct Box

by Cinnabon

Natural and artificially flavored.

What stores normally carry this product ? It’s very hard to find
Does this k cup taste better on the small cup keurig setting?
These look SO good but most people i asked said they didn't taste the cinnamon bun flavor. Anyone have a different opinion.
Start your review of Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll Light Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs 12 ct Box!
David S.
Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll Light Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs 12 ct Box uploaded by David S.
Yummmm! Easy for me to say because I love coffee but having a cinnamon roll in a cup? Ugh, I'm dead; Love this! Easy to pop in the keurig in the morning and get all the satisfaction of going out with out the price. Would definitely buy again.
Andrea B.
Carrollton, TX
Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll Light Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs 12 ct Box uploaded by Andrea B.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is one of my all time favorites for my Keurig! It has that yummy cinnabon flavor and pairs perfectly with a cinnamon roll. To really set this coffee flavor off use International Delight Cinnabon
Jess K.
Audubon, NJ
Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll Light Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs 12 ct Box uploaded by Jess K.
Purchased at: Walmart
The BEST k-cups I’ve ever had!! They are a delicious blend of cinnamon and coffee. I drink with just vanilla creamer, no sugar needed. I also use the 8oz setting. Anything larger it tastes watered down. I drink 2-3 a day!
Amber J.
Indianapolis, IN
Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll Light Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs 12 ct Box uploaded by Amber J.
This is my absolute favorite coffee. I use just almond milk and some Splenda usually but decided to add sugar free pumpkin spice creamer lately and wow! A wonderful way to start my mornings this fall.
Heather H.
Bradenton, FL
My 18 year old loves coffee like me but this is the only one she likes I thought it would be way to sweet but I finally went for it in to my surprise it was very refreshing now I have yet another flavor to try if I run out we have bought more then once ,we will continue to buy in recommend.
Samantha T.
Greenville, SC
Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll Light Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs 12 ct Box uploaded by Samantha T.
Not something i would want to drink everyday, but it captured the flavor of a cinnamon roll nicely. might have too too much when combined with the cinnabon creamer.
Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Publix
This coffe is light with crème is other level taste how is promesa to taste just a delicious coffe
Catalina R.
I will never try a k-cup I love more than this one. You don’t even need to add anything to it. It’s delicious as is, no creamer or sweetener necessary.
Rachel F.
Melissa, TX
Sooooo good! Does it taste like Cinnabon? Not in my opinion. It definitely has a nice, smooth cinnamon taste to it. I use it with vanilla creamer and absolutely love the taste.
Dakota W.
Evington
Absolutely amazing on a cold, snowy day. Not only does the coffee taste amazing, but it smells up to the house, and you think that you're actually at the Cinnabon place. I definitely recommend and will continue to buy this product in the future. Its great hot and iced.