• Cinnabon® Cinnamon Bread Bread 16 oz

BY CINNABON

Specially made with a blend of the finest whole grains and swirls of famous Cinnabon Cinnamon. see more...

Cinnabon® Cinnamon Bread

Start your review of Cinnabon® Cinnamon Bread!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this toast it tastes great especially when you put butter and cream cheese on it taste just almost like a real Cinnabon cinnamon and the middle is nice and gooey swirled throughout making a nice cinnamon flavor and every bite. By far one of my favorite cinnamon breads I've ever tasted I would definitely recommend this to anybody who likes in a bond or cinnamon toast
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love everything Cinnabon! This cinnamon swirl bread really hits your tastebuds with that good cinnamon! To be honest, I thought there were raisins in this, but it turns out they're just sweet cinanamon bursts—but that's okay with me, since more cinnamon is a plus =)
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
Delicious bread you can have alone or with jelly as breakfast and a cup of hot cocoa or coffee. It’s pretty sweet and tasty it’s about two dollars or so good value I would recommend other to try it
Casey W.
Chico, CA
This bread is seriously one of my favorite snacks! I toast the bread and spread butter on it right when it's still hot so that I can get that delicious melted butter. I love that it isn't too sweet; it's really more of just cinnamon bread. I also love that it has very few grams of sugar in it because my the only "diet" secret I have to staying thin is cutting out most of my extra sugars (such as soda, sugary drinks, sugary cereal etc.)
Emmie F.
Franklin, LA
I tried this bread because I don't like raisins so that one was out. It was very good. I added some Land of Lakes cinnamon butter to it, yum!! And the smell is wonderful as well!
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cinnabon is my favorite dessert since I was little. I love that it is in a bread form so I can buy it at a grocery store and not have to go find an actual cinnabon store. The bread is so sweet, soft and delicious. I love it when it's warm!
Christina D.
Wilmington , NC
This is my fathers breakfast every morning. He gets very cranky if he runs out! Every week we buy them because we aren't fans of raisins so this is the only product I've seen out theere that is Cinnamon w/o raisins!
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
There's nothing better in the morning with your coffee than cinnamon bread. A little butter melted on it after it comes out of the toaster. It's a great treat!
Stephanie F.
I was so excited about the bread. Until I bit into my first piece and realize it had raisins. It says its cinnamon bread on the outside I ever there are raisins in it.
Christy W.
Perrysville, IN
This is the best bread for french toast. It has the best flavor and it's not ever hard like most breads.I hate when i get a loaf of bread and it's hard and taste old.....
R S.
Fairfax
This looks so good but I’ve never seen this brand at any of the grocery stores in VA :/
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Wow where do I find this?
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Karen A.
Cambridge, OH
Can this bread by purchased in stores? I have never seen it