BY CINEMA SECRETS

An oil-free, ultra-fine, loose setting powder for a natural-looking matte finish. Keep your makeup in place with this lightweight, oil-absorbing powder that sets your foundation for all-day wear. Enriched with anti-inflammatory agents and antioxidant to fight free radicals, it leaves a smooth, shine-free finish that's perfect for all skin types. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is USDA certified organic, vegan, and formulated without gluten. All Cinema Secrets PRO Cosmetics are cruelty-free. see more...

• Is it translucent? Where can I buy it?2 Answers
  • Are all the colors pretty much translucent? 1 Answers
  • Is there a product similar to this one, that's a little less expe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Paula M.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Cinema Secrets Ultralucent Setting Powder Colorless 0.60 oz more...
I love how it has good ingredients, and it was very silky smooth did not disrupt my concealer or foundation. Since it is colorless it did not brighten under eye area. BUT it gives a really bad white/gray cast on flash photography. In person, it's really good! It isn't drying either. I am going to see reviews for other colors since I used the colorless one.
kandi K.
Las Cruces, NM
Super amazing item. The smell is incredible and the quality is beyond perfect. I will highly recommend and suggest you try it out and see for yourself. Great price for the value and amount received. Totally understand what the company was going for.
Naava R.
One of my all time favorite setting powders. It proved perfect for my Halloween look. I did a really dramatic look for my daughter zoo Halloween visit and every mineral of color stayed in place ! I bought my powder at Sephora but you can get it directly from the cinema secrets website. I highly recommend this powder.
Darshna P.
Review for: Cinema Secrets Ultralucent Setting Powder Colorless 0.60 oz more...
I bought this product to help control my combination skin. It's great for my T-zone area where it is very oily, but on my dry skin areas this seems to make my make-up look extra flaky. Maybe it's because its super dry there? The colorless product is great in a sense that you can share it, granted it did make my tanner skinned sister look a little ghosty.
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
The best powder out there, bar none. Silky smooth finish, easily blendable, perfect coverage especially if you're self conscious about your skin but don't want the appearance of a made up mask. Worth the $, just keep your brushes and products sanitary!
Liz L.
Amity Harbor, NY
My go-to finishing powder. It's lightweight, ultra translucent and does a great job of blurring any skin imperfections I may have as well as making my face look done. A necessity in my make up bag.
Cassie H.
this powder is amazing! my absolute favorite for making my skin look completely photoshopped! it fills in ALL of my pores, fine lines and even my very deep set wrinkles on my forehead! the consistency is so unique; I've never used a powder like this. it is truly colorless and I can't see anyone not liking this powder!! I got mine at sephora for $22, which I think is a great deal. this has become my absolute holy grail. It does not control my oils like my ILIA loose powder, but I don't even care! it's so amazing and you need it in your life!! it doesn't have a scent, it doesn't emphasize or cling to any dry patches, sets liquid products beautifully! I have nothing negative to say about it.. obviously lol
elliott b.
I bought this after a lady in sephora recommended it to me and I am so glad i did. I was hesitant to spend the money on the oh so famous laura mercier translucent powder, so I thought I would give this a go. This powder is great for setting your underyes and face because it is so finely milled and gives 0 flashback. I don't have a huge problem with fine lines but I do not notice it exaggerating any imperfections on my skin. Overall great powder for only 22$
Aurora B.
Akron, OH
Review for: Cinema Secrets Ultralucent Setting Powder Colorless 0.60 oz more...
I love this product so much! I have oily skin and this really helps to set my makeup and reduce my shine. I was really happy to find out that Sephora carried this amazing brand. It's super easy to apply with a large brush and the packaging is super simple. Having a colorless option was really smart because I feel that it was the best option for me instead of trying to find a color to match my skin tone. The price isn't outrageous either which is always nice to find out. I recommend this to anyone who worries about oily skin.
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Cinema Secrets Ultralucent Setting Powder Colorless 0.60 oz more...
This stuff may be more expensive than your drug store, but it comes with so much product its worth it. and it doesn't take much to cover your face, I am able to cover my full face just by using the little bit of product that gets on the inside of the lid. They have multiple shades but I just go for the colorless one because i'm changing my foundation often and don't always have a direct powder match. Totally worth it and works really well
Tiffany F.
Mountain City , TN
I have heard of setting powder and seen it used but I'm not exactly sure how or what to use this product for. Can anyone explain?
Sheli N.
San Juan
Is it translucent? Where can I buy it?
Lauren P.
Sarasota
How does the makeup look after using this powder is it cakey?
Ketley O.
Is there a product similar to this one, that's a little less expensive
Kayla N.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does this product leave your face matte all day? I have really oily skin and I've actually been trying to find a good finish powder.