6 colors available

BY CINEMA SECRETS

An oil-free, ultra-fine, loose setting powder for a natural-looking matte finish. Keep your makeup in place with this lightweight, oil-absorbing powder that sets your foundation for all-day wear. Enriched with anti-inflammatory agents and antioxidant to fight free radicals, it leaves a smooth, shine-free finish that's perfect for all skin types. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is USDA certified organic, vegan, and formulated without gluten. All Cinema Secrets PRO Cosmetics are cruelty-free. see more...

• Is it translucent? Where can I buy it?2 Answers
  • Are all the colors pretty much translucent? 1 Answers
  • Is there a product similar to this one, that's a little less expensive1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ceiara S.
Ceiara S.
Scouted by Sephora, and once you apply this setting powder you will know why it's their go to powder. I apply my studio skin 2.1 foundation first, using my smaller bronzing brush I dab a small amount of powder into the lid to remove excess product. This powder is highly pigmented and also reminds me of a subtle bronzer. I use it year around, and it's such a good deal for the amount of powder. This is my go to setting powder! Thank you #sephora #settingpowder #mycultclassics #contest
elliott b.
elliott b.
I bought this after a lady in sephora recommended it to me and I am so glad i did. I was hesitant to spend the money on the oh so famous laura mercier translucent powder, so I thought I would give this a go. This powder is great for setting your underyes and face because it is so finely milled and gives 0 flashback. I don't have a huge problem with fine lines but I do not notice it exaggerating any imperfections on my skin. Overall great powder for only 22$
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
I'm incredibly dry so I avoid anything that has a matte like finish, that typically means most translucent powders are out. This one leaves a beautiful luminous skin like finish. It doesn't look "cakey" or leave a ashy/gray cast on the areas that I set (so it's perfect for my melanin poppin' beauties), it's very fine so it doesn't crease, it's not over drying, overall it's my favorite powder.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
I love this powder. I was using the Laura Mercier translucent powder but felt that it made my dry skin under my eyes look drier. I bought this cinema secrets powder on a whim at Sephora as it was more than $10 less than the Laura Mercier powder. It's super lightweight, very fine, it disappears into my skin fast and has a really nice finish.
Kira G.
Kira G.
Newton, KS
This powder was the best ! It was literally super flawless on my skin I loved it I guarantee you ever want to buy this will be amazed this product is so good and healthy for your skin to and I also have all the colors they have ! Although they should make the price more responsible .
Monica W.
Monica W.
Kailua, HI
I have this product in soft light and I have not had any flashback problems. It definitely helps my makeup stay, and I like to use it under my foundation as a primer as well. You get a lot of product for the price which is already better than a lot of high-end powders.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this powder because besides setting makeup it also is good for your skin, and it's affordable. The matte finish helps keep my oily skin shine free and my makeup doesn't crease. I would recommend this especially if you have oily /acne prone skin!
Nicki G.
Nicki G.
Murrieta , CA
Okay, so this is one of my favorite setting powders of all time! It gives a beautiful soft matte finish that doesn't dry you out at all. It has made my makeup last all throughout the day. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Row P.
Row P.
Portland, OR
Great product!!!!!! A lot of translucent setting powders give color regardless of what the label says, this color of loose powder is perfect for my skin! It isn't obvious and you don't look cakey after using it.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Graham, NC
I never thought i would ever find the right powder for my face. But after I tried this product, I was amazed. This product is so worth it. I love this product! I love how it covers and blends.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Mountain City, TN
I have heard of setting powder and seen it used but I'm not exactly sure how or what to use this product for. Can anyone explain?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Sarasota
How does the makeup look after using this powder is it cakey?
Sheli N.
Sheli N.
San Juan
Is it translucent? Where can I buy it?
Ketley O.
Ketley O.
Is there a product similar to this one, that's a little less expensive
Audrey O.
Audrey O.
Santa Barbara
Are all the colors pretty much translucent?