BY CINEMA SECRETS

A delicate highlighter to illuminate, enhance, and add luminosity to the skin. Take your makeup look to the next level with this antioxidant rich formula that softly spotlights your skin. Use this sheer illuminating loose powder on the face or body for a beautiful, natural-looking glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and free of gluten. All Cinema Secrets' PRO Cosmetics are cruelty-free. see more...

• I am looking for a loose powder highlighter. I want a ser...1 Answers
Review (1)
Mae M.
The first highlighter that I've ever purchased. For me the amount that you get for the price is pretty decent. The one I got is in the shade candlelight and I just love how how it looks like on my face but unfortunately it's a little too dark for my skin, hence the 4 star. So I purchased the lighter shade which is pearl but I really like the candlelight one for its color.
Jenifer K.
Grand Jct, CO
I am looking for a loose powder highlighter. I want a serious glowy look, not glittery though. Do you think this is a good product for what I am looking for?