Cinema Secrets Ultimate Foundation 5-in-1 Pro Palette uploaded by Naila M.

BY CINEMA SECRETS

A refillable palette that includes five highly pigmented silicone-wax based cream foundations. These industry-coveted palettes provide expert-level customization to match any skintone with effortless ease. Use to color correct, contour, and highlight for a perfect custom blend. The sheer-to-full coverage formula has a natural-matte finish that wears like a second skin. It is water resistant, long wearing, and suitable for even the most sensitive skin. The Ultimate Foundation 5-in-1 Pro Palettes™ come in six universal shade ranges based on depth and undertone. This product is mineral oil-free and lanolin-free. All Cinema Secrets PRO Cosmetics are cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Dalther R.
Dalther R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soy un artista de maquillaje. Utilizo esta paleta y es ideal para tonos latinos de piel. Tiene tonos amarillos y se siente como segunda piel. Con un buen cebador, polvo para fijar y fijador de maquillaje, permanece toda la noche sin deslizarse. Es blendable y se puede mezclar para conseguir el fósforo perfecto de la piel. Ofrece una cobertura media. Definitivamente compraría de nuevo.

I am a makeup artist. I use this palette and it is ideal for latin skin tones. It has yellow undertones and feels like second skin. With a good primer, powder to set and makeup fixer, it stays all night without gliding. It's blendable and can be mixed to get the perfect skin match. It gives medium coverage. I would definitely buy again. love this wonderful contour palette! Wow!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Review for: 300
This is the best full coverage cream foundation ever!! It's color is great for my medium Asian skin tone! Many other foundations are always too pinky for me...even the ones for warm skin tones! The shade range is great for all year round. I tend to be lighter in the winter and much much C darker in the summer for the range is fantastic!! Each pot may seem small but it lasts forever! A little definitely goes a long way!
Amber J.
Amber J.
Kent, OH
Review for: 500A
This is not for someone who wants to get their makeup done quickly, but with patience is great. I use a beauty blender and a sigma f80 to blend it out, and I fund both to be necessary. The best part about this foundation is that it DOES NOT COME OFF. I use it for contour and I can wash my face three times, once with a scrub, and when I wipe my face with a white towel, it's clear I did not clean it all off.
Consuelo P.
Consuelo P.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 300
This pallet is perfect for contouring and bronzing. It is so pigmented and its honestly super amazing. I really recommend it to anyone who is a beginner because it is so easy to blend and to use. Perfect for a natural look and perfect for people with both fair and dark skin!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Review for: 500A
I love using this palette to contour on light to medium skin tones. A little goes a long way and it blends on the skin smoothly. Its great to have in a freelance kit for darker skin tones because of the different shade options and you can mix to get the color you need.
Review for: 500A
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee love this so much. It works as both foundation and Concealer on my clients and most importantly gives a flawless finish. It's waterproof. And not heavy even for full face. It's a win for my clients and I. I love it.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 500A
It blends well with the skin 😭💖 . Which makes it good right ? I tried it once but it was satisfying for the most part . It doesn't compare to other products . This is on my top list . I would recommend others to buy it 😭 .
Anji H.
Anji H.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: 500A
It is a very nice product that's very blend able and creamy but for the price you could get MAC or Anastasia which in my opinion is better! Good for light to medium skin. Would recommend still. Packaging is meh.
Review for: 300
I love this. It works as both foundation and Concealer on my clients and most importantly gives a flawless finish. It's waterproof. And not heavy even for full face. It's a win for my clients and I. I love it
Idania M.
Idania M.
Review for: 300
Me encanta esta paletas de contorno ya que soy morena los tonos van perfectamente con mi color de piel la paleta es muy compreta y se puede usar para el contorno y como bases la marca cinema es muy buena
Star K.
Zacatecas, Mexico
How pigmented are they?
Summer Y.
Summer Y.
Is this palette suitable for deeber skin tones?
c r.
c r.
Is this a cream palette?
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
I have been looking for cream foundations like mehron Celebre pro. How does this foundation apply?