Cinema Secrets Ultimate Foundation 5-in-1 Pro Palette uploaded by Naila M.

BY CINEMA SECRETS

A refillable palette that includes five highly pigmented silicone-wax based cream foundations. These industry-coveted palettes provide expert-level customization to match any skintone with effortless ease. Use to color correct, contour, and highlight for a perfect custom blend. The sheer-to-full coverage formula has a natural-matte finish that wears like a second skin. It is water resistant, long wearing, and suitable for even the most sensitive skin. The Ultimate Foundation 5-in-1 Pro Palettes™ come in six universal shade ranges based on depth and undertone. This product is mineral oil-free and lanolin-free. All Cinema Secrets PRO Cosmetics are cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Julie M.
Review for: 200
I picked up this foundation to use on my clients. It worked perfectly. You can accomplish a light - full coverage matte finish. This palette is for deep skin. It blended out very smooth. I would totally recommend this palette. A little goes a long way.
Dalther R.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soy un artista de maquillaje. Utilizo esta paleta y es ideal para tonos latinos de piel. Tiene tonos amarillos y se siente como segunda piel. Con un buen cebador, polvo para fijar y fijador de maquillaje, permanece toda la noche sin deslizarse. Es blendable y se puede mezclar para conseguir el fósforo perfecto de la piel. Ofrece una cobertura media. Definitivamente compraría de nuevo.

I am a makeup artist. I use this palette and it is ideal for latin skin tones. It has yellow undertones and feels like second skin. With a good primer, powder to set and makeup fixer, it stays all night without gliding. It's blendable and can be mixed to get the perfect skin match. It gives medium coverage. I would definitely buy again. love this wonderful contour palette! Wow!
Jamey E.
Cottage Grove, WI
Easily the greatest foundation I've ever used. It goes on smooth and leaves a natural finish. It covers up all imperfections and the different shades allows you to match your skin tone without purchasing multiple shades. I found out about it about 2 years ago and have tried a few different products in between but always go back to cinema secrets. I apply it with a beauty blender and will occasionally apply bare minerals powder over the top to set it. I highly recommend this product!
Maria P.
Review for: 500A
This palette is great, although the colors are similar containing should have lighter colors for brightness!
Lupe V.
Clinton, UT
Review for: 300
This is a product I'm yet to try more. I've used it once and I was impressed. now I need to use it more and see what I actually think of it.
Erica G.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: 300
Just bought this product and it is the best. I can mix the colors to cover and correct, a little goes a long way and I suggest buying the spatula and metal pallet to custom mix them.
Idania M.
Review for: 300
Me encanta esta paletas de contorno ya que soy morena los tonos van perfectamente con mi color de piel la paleta es muy compreta y se puede usar para el contorno y como bases la marca cinema es muy buena
Consuelo P.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 300
This pallet is perfect for contouring and bronzing. It is so pigmented and its honestly super amazing. I really recommend it to anyone who is a beginner because it is so easy to blend and to use. Perfect for a natural look and perfect for people with both fair and dark skin!
Monica S.
Review for: 300
This one has differents color tons for the same color☺🙂🙂🙄 That is why I like this typs of makeup
Amber J.
Kent, OH
Review for: 500A
This is not for someone who wants to get their makeup done quickly, but with patience is great. I use a beauty blender and a sigma f80 to blend it out, and I fund both to be necessary. The best part about this foundation is that it DOES NOT COME OFF. I use it for contour and I can wash my face three times, once with a scrub, and when I wipe my face with a white towel, it's clear I did not clean it all off.
Star K.
Has Anyone Of A Darker Complexion Tried This Palette
Ana T.
Zacatecas, Mexico
How pigmented are they?
Summer Y.
Is this palette suitable for deeber skin tones?
c r.
Is this a cream palette?
Sabrina M.
I have been looking for cream foundations like mehron Celebre pro. How does this foundation apply?