Cinema Secrets Ultimate Eye Shadow 5-in-1 PRO Palette Natural Collection uploaded by Liz N.

BY CINEMA SECRETS

A high intensity eyeshadow palette with five rich matte shades in a magnetic, interchangeable palette. Enrich your beauty with this Natural Collection of ultra-matte, universal, velvet shadows. This palette features long-wearing and fall-out resistant shades with a smooth and velvety application. Apply them either dry or wet for unexpected, pigment-rich color. This palette contains: - 5 x 0.07 oz/ 2g Eyeshadow in Nude, Flesh, Taupe, Deep Brown, Soft Black - Mini Eyeshadow Brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Cinema Secrets Pro products are all cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
Ok so i have tried the Cinema Secrets Ultimate Foundation 5-in-1 Pro Palette for so long. The full coverage with the minimum amount is so perfect because u can used it as a concealer too. You can combine the colors to have your perfet shade. I found out about this palette at school and is so affordable. I have used a lot of products from this brand and i love all of them like the Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner 2 oz to clean my brushes so easily and with a fast way, or the Cinema Secrets Ultralucent Setting Powder to set it when youre using the palette as a concealer.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
The 'very black' is not 'very' and for the cost I found the product to be irritating to my eyes and to have a pretty high issue with smearing onto my eyelids through the day.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
I love the colors of this palette very much because they are very neutral, very beautiful. They have good pigmentation and the peach hue was my favorite as a transition tone. It is also perfect for traveling because it has the exact colors for any look.
Kathy P.
    ME encanta esta paleta no he tenido una con los colores hermosos. Quiera comprarla pero no la consigo. Hazme la llegar gratis . Es mi primera vez que la usaré. Por favor enviarla gratis
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
I would recommend this product. Love the matte and the colors. I don't typically wear black but occasionally I will on the color pallet. Easy to apply and a little will achieve the look you want
Rachel T.
You can do so many things with this palette and exchange the colors with having to buy a whole new set. It is convenient to travel with and the looks are endless.
brittany f.
Wonderful pigmentation, a great selection of colors and goes on velvety and smooth. Can't wait to try the other ones! Must need a primer though!
Evelin M.
Magnolia, TX
I love the colors! They are perfect for a smoky eyeshadow look, they are basic colors, I recommend use your primer like always.
Savannah D.
I love the neutral colors! They are awesome, and they go with all of my outfits and hair dues I try to do . I love it.
ashley p.
Is it the best out there? Will i love it? Where else can I get this product? How long is shipping? I hope i love it.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Do you prefer matte or shimmer eyeshadow?
onika a.
Hyderabad
Is this good to give a try?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
What's your favorite eye shadow?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
I have never purchased this brand, is it super expensive?
Karen T.
Escondido, CA
Where do they sell this?