Cinema Secrets
Ultimate Corrector - 608-85 Deep Blue Neutralizer

Cinema Secrets Ultimate Corrector - 608-85 Deep Blue Neutralizer

by Cinema Secrets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cinema Secrets Ultimate Corrector - 608-85 Deep Blue Neutralizer!
Desiree Katrina T.
Flushing, NY
Love this corrector it covers dark circles like a champ? Absolute my holy grail nothing compared to it and it is the right price not expensive at all.
Elizabeth M.
St, QC
1,262 reviews
These are sooooo great. I don’t know why no one talks about this line. I have [email protected] the blue and red neutralizer line, they are correctors and concealers in one. They also have palettes. This is FULLL coverage. It’s amazing, not too drying, not too emollient. I love the palettes because it can help you correct everything, without having to use correctors and concealers.
Lisa M.
Chatham, Ontario
I have very under eye circles, this is the only product that has helped me to conceal them. With this product a little goes a long way, you don't want to put too much on as it will most definitely show through your concealer. I would recommend this to anyone with any kind of hyperpigmentation.

Looking for your answer?