BY CINEMA SECRETS

The most requested makeup brush cleaner on the market, Cinema Secrets Professional Brush Cleaner is known for its rich blue color and yummy vanilla scent. Top professional makeup artists rely on the quick-drying formula to clean, sanitize, and leave... see more...

Ariana R.
Salem, OR
Best best best brush cleaner you can possibly find! Ordered online from the company itself. I use it daily to clean/sanitize my brushes for home and at work. The best clean out of any brand I’ve ever used.
Makeupbykimberly R.
Clinton Township
I have this huge bottle to refill my small bottle to take with me when doing makeup on wedding party clients. This is the best brush cleaner and makes your brushes smell fantastic!
Gianna T.
38050 edward ave fremont ca
MUST HAVE for all makeup artists and makeup junkies! This gets rid of 100% of makeup and stains. It dries almost instantly. Leavesthem feeling cleaner than any other (Sephora, Mac, etc..) the only down side is some bottles you put this into cause the sprayer to break because it is so strong. Other than that I highly highly recommend!
Starshae T.
Queens
Best brush cleaner. Hands down. Takes all the product off the brush, dries quickly, and won't break your pockets. The best!
Mallory A.
Hamilton , ON
Works fast. Smell goes away after brush dries, which is very quickly. Will not ever use anything else. A lot of product for the price. It helps so I don’t have to clean my brushes as often, because let’s face it, washing brushes is a pain!
Sat B.
Stoney Creek, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this brush cleaner. It smells great and is fast drying! I use it all the time to clean my brushes! I don’t have to wait overnight for my brushes to dry! This is a staple item to have!

Amazon