BY CINEMA SECRETS #23 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

A professional grade Makeup Brush Cleaner and mini Cleansing Tin. Removing makeup from your brushes is just as important as applying it. Maintaining clean and bacteria-free brushes is the key to perfecting your makeup application. Keeping your tools pristine while on the go has never been easier with the Makeup Brush Cleaner Travel Set. This rinse-free, quick drying, 99.99 percent antimicrobial disinfectant formula and mini tin duo keeps your makeup brushes clean in three easy steps: just pour, dip, and wipe. This set contains: - 2 oz Cleansing Tin (mini size) - 2 oz Makeup Brush Cleaner - Three-step "How To Clean Your Brushes Like A PRO" tutorial Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner is a makeup industry cult-favorite. Loved by makeup artists for its powerful cleansing abilities and quick dry time, this brush cleaner is sought after by makeup enthusiasts who wear makeup daily and are concerned about keeping their brushes in the best condition and free of bacteria and debris. It's used on photo shoots, on set, and backstage as a crucial step in hygienic practices by professional makeup artists. All Cinema Secrets PRO Cosmetics are cruelty-free. This MUA-approved fast drying and powerful cleanser melts away all traces of creams, pigments, and waxes from synthetic and natural bristles instantly with no need for rinsing. see more...

• Does this clean effectively?1 Answers
  • I never tried this product I just want to know is that a great pr...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maura T.
Lynnwood, WA
THE BEST. I was kind of skeptical about this at first cuz I read reviews online about people's brushes falling apart after using it but my guess was they probably soaked their brush for too long. If you read the instructions it works very well! I literally dipped my brush in this solution for about 2 seconds and wiped it on a paper towel until no product transferred to the paper towel. . .and wow!!! It was clean AND dry instantly!! I will definitely be buying the bigger bottle.
Brianna T.
This is my favorite brush cleaner by far! It uses so little product and smells good. I LOVE that my brushes dry so quick when I use this brush cleaner. It was also very convenient that this came with the tin to pour the cleanser into. My only complaint would be that it’s not that great for synthetic brushes.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
This is the best brush cleaner [IMO] to spot clean with. The best and most perfect brush cleaner for makeup artists! It gets all of the makeup off your brushes and dries within seconds and you’re ready to dip into another color. Hands down my favorite!! I also love the little tin this set comes with!
Kelly L.
This stuff is amazing! It’s so easy to use and cleans brushes like nothing else. I have tried to use my normal beauty blender solid to clean my foundation brushes and it basically did nothing. I then dipped it in this cleaner and boom totally clean! Did I mention it dries in minutes? It’s expensive but worth every penny
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
I absolutely love this stuff. I work on a major network television show and need to reapply makeup often, but I have sensitive and acne prone skin. This removes all makeup when used properly, and genuinely sanitizes. Smell is a bit strong though.
Denise B.
Pico Rivera, CA
This is the best brush cleaner i ever tried. Takes off all the product off the brush and it drys very quickly. Perfect for makeup artist like myself to spot clean the brushes while working with clients
Lluvia P.
Fontana, CA
i love love this product alot ! this product is amazing ! i love to clean my brushes feel after using this product ! i love the smell ‘ i just think the price is alitlle to high but amazing product ! 100% recommends
patricia m.
Esto es lo que toda maquilladora necesita en su kit el precio es bastante elevado pero lo vale yo lo compro por galones XD por que se me acaba muy rápido pero deja la brocha como nueva en segundos
Stephanie P.
Azusa
This works amazing. It really cleans out the brushes. The only thing that threw me off at first was the smell. I got the vanilla scented one. But honestly it isn't that horrible. And it does such a good job at cleaning the brushes and they dry so fast, that it saves so much time I don't even really notice the smell.
Lindsey M.
Sacramento
This brush cleaner is phenomenal. I cannot rave about this more. It cleanses your brushes so quickly and you literally see the makeup and buildup fall right out. When they are dry, which is so so quickly, they are so soft and your makeup looks flawless.
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Does this clean effectively?
I never tried this product I just want to know is that a great product to use for your make up brushes does it take all the make up of