BY CINEMA SECRETS #29 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

A professional grade Makeup Brush Cleaner and mini Cleansing Tin. Removing makeup from your brushes is just as important as applying it. Maintaining clean and bacteria-free brushes is the key to perfecting your makeup application. Keeping your tools pristine while on the go has never been easier with the Makeup Brush Cleaner Travel Set. This rinse-free, quick drying, 99.99 percent antimicrobial disinfectant formula and mini tin duo keeps your makeup brushes clean in three easy steps: just pour, dip, and wipe. This set contains: - 2 oz Cleansing Tin (mini size) - 2 oz Makeup Brush Cleaner - Three-step "How To Clean Your Brushes Like A PRO" tutorial Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner is a makeup industry cult-favorite. Loved by makeup artists for its powerful cleansing abilities and quick dry time, this brush cleaner is sought after by makeup enthusiasts who wear makeup daily and are concerned about keeping their brushes in the best condition and free of bacteria and debris. It's used on photo shoots, on set, and backstage as a crucial step in hygienic practices by professional makeup artists. All Cinema Secrets PRO Cosmetics are cruelty-free. This MUA-approved fast drying and powerful cleanser melts away all traces of creams, pigments, and waxes from synthetic and natural bristles instantly with no need for rinsing. see more...

• Does this clean effectively?1 Answers
  • I never tried this product I just want to know is that a great pr...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chrissy T.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the holy grail of makeup brush cleaners! I bought this as a recommendation from Laura Lee's beauty channel, and I was not disappointed! The only thing that might be off-putting to people is the strong scent (it IS a heavy-duty disinfectant,- afterall) but I actually don't mind it. It's like Vanilla with some chemicals. But honestly this product is revolutionary. It is quick-drying, fast-acting, and just separated the dirt and makeup off your brushes SO quickly.
Sharlyn O.
This makeup brush cleaner is a god send! All you have to do is pour a small amount into the tin container provided and dip your dirty brushes into the solution. After that you need to just brush off the excess in a windshield wiper motion onto a paper towel. The brushes become clean and disinfected within minutes and you just let the brushes air dry and you can use them again in about 15-20 minutes after drying. Such an awesome product!
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
This product is simply excellent, as a makeup artist it makes life much easier and saves me a lot of time when cleaning my brushes, I like it a lot because it is an immediate action product, it acts super fast, cleans and disinfects the brushes thoroughly, leaves them with a delicious smell of vanilla and best of all is that they are dry ready to use is too good I recommend it
tashza T.
I don’t know how I lived without this brush cleaner for so long! A little goes a long way, and literally leaves your brushes spotless! No water or soap is needed, just swirl your brush in the solution and wipe off on a paper towel. It dried almost immediately, so you can use your brush right away! Will continue to buy for the rest of forever!
Madeline S.
Hartland , WI
This is the best brush cleaner I have ever used! It smells great and drys almost instantly after cleaning! It’s a tad expensive but I think it’s worth every penny! I buy mine at Sephora and the travel set is great to bring along on vacation and come even with its own travel cleaning tin!
Deika D.
Cinema secrets thank you so much for creating this product. As a makeup artist, cleanliness and sanitation is super important. This cleaner not only cleans and disenfects my brushes but it dries within minutes, smells great and best of all cuts my cleaning time by more than half!!!
Brittney G.
Bronx, NY
So this is the only only brand I use to clean my makeup brushes. It gets it done nice and drys fast. It does have a little smell but you hardly notice it once your done with. I bought mines on amazon and I have to get more. So please try it you wont be sorry.
Megan B.
Livermore, CA
I've tried many methods of brush cleaning but this wins as my all time favorite! The travel set is super convenient because it comes with a tin which you can use to dip and swirl your brushes in while cleansing. Just a little bit of this product goes a long way and will clean your brushes almost instantly! It also dries super quick so you don't have to wait hours on end before using your brushes again. I love this cleanser and recommend to anyone looking for a deep cleaning brush cleanser!
Kelly A.
BETHLEHEM, PA
Hands down- the best makeup brush / tool cleaner on the market. Smells clean and fresh, cleans SO much product out of brushes you cant even believe it. Dries in minutes, not hours. Leaves brushes and tools looking and smelling like brand new.
Janet R.
Tolleson, AZ
I actually have the bigger version of this and I LOVE it!!! It’s use and dries so quickly!!! Makes makeup brush cleaning so much more pleasing!! And we all know what a drag that is! Lol
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Does this clean effectively?
I never tried this product I just want to know is that a great product to use for your make up brushes does it take all the make up of