BY CINEMA SECRETS

A Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner and Cleansing Tin set. Clean your tools like a makeup artist pro with this Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner Pro Starter Kit. Remove dried on makeup from your brushes instantly, without a drop of water. The tin design features a twist-top lid that fits tightly to avoid spills, and it's perfect for dipping your brushes for deep cleaning and conditioning results that leave your brushes ultrasoft. This set contains: - 8 oz Cleansing Tin - 8 oz Makeup Brush Cleaner MUA-approved for fast drying and powerful cleansing that melts away all traces of creams, pigments, and waxes from synthetic and natural bristles instantly with no need for rinsing. Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner is a makeup industry cult-favorite. Loved by makeup artists for its powerful cleansing abilities and quick dry time, this makeup cleaner is sought after by makeup enthusiasts who wear makeup daily and are concerned about keeping their brushes in the best condition and free of germs and debris. It's used on photo shoots, on set, and backstage as a crucial step in hygienic practices by professional makeup artists. Cinema Secrets, Inc. is an independently owned and operated company based in Los Angeles for the past 30 years. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Toni J.
Toni J.
In trying to find a great cleanser for my makeup brushes I decided to get the starter kit. It wasn't too expensive and of course if you buy the bigger bottle its more affordable for what you get. The first time I tried it I was impressed, it cleaned my brushes fast and easy and also dried even faster than if I had used soap and water. It does have a strong vanilla scent while your cleaning but after your brushes sit out to dry for a while the smell isn't as strong. on my white brushes it did leave a little blue residue at the ferrel. But as long as my brushes don't start shredding it doesn't bother me. The instructions are very easy all you do is pour a little of the cleaner in a container and barely dip your brush in it and the product is instantly covers the bristles and all you have to do is wipe it on a towel.
Alice V.
Alice V.
Review for: Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner Pro Starter Kit 8 oz
This is a miracle product. I use this product all the time to spot clean my brushes. I still do a deep cleanse of my brushes but this definitely helps in between washes. It dries very quickly and the scent is ok- it kind of has a petroleum scent but is masked with a vanilla fragrance. I like to pour some product into a shallow bowl and dip the tip of my brushes into it. Then I use a microfiber cloth to buff away dirt and pigment from my brush. I have repurchased this product over and over and haven't found anything that I like as much. It is priced very fairly, however I usually wait for the Sephora VIB rouge 20% off sale and stock up on this a couple times a year. Definitely try this if you are looking for a great brush cleaner. A must have for makeup enthusiasts and artists alike.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This does get my brushes clean and it does dry quickly, but this product did not live up to my every expectation. I was in the habit of using another brush cleaner in a spray bottle for larger brushes to help prevent the cleaning agent from soaking up to the ferrule but this product just will not work with a small spray bottle. Having to dip each brush in the cleaner requires a separate bowl for each use- no spray spot cleaning and unfortunately this method is causing me to use more brush cleaner than I normally would. And any of my white haired brushes have been slightly stained blue which is more an annoyance than a drawback, but against my personal preference.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is everything I could have hoped for in a daily brush cleaner. I purchased the largest size and have a small plastic dish that I pour it in to use. Super effective and worth every single penny. The liquid moves up the bristles when the ends are dipped in and then I take an old washcloth and buff it clean. This works especially well with powder products, but has been a lifesaver when cleaning the cream products off my brushes as well. You need this in your life, trust me.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
Review for: Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner Pro Starter Kit 8 oz
I was never picky about my makeup brush cleansers until I got my hands on this miracle worker. Not only does it get every brush squeaky clean, but it has the most pleasant vanilla smell you can imagine. The formula dries fast, within just a few minutes, making it perfect for when you need to get your brushes clean and fast. It's definitely worth the expensive price tag and I'll be buying this forever.
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
Review for: Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner Pro Starter Kit 8 oz
I love how fast this product cleans my brushes & it cleans them so well. The smell can be a pro/con. I personally like the smell but a lot of people don't. It's a pretty affordable product. I like putting it in a spray bottle & using it on sight or while a freelance makeup. I have yet to own my own as it has always been provided to me on set. I defiantly love & would recommend this product.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Favorite brush cleaner, makes cleaning them so quick and easy! I will never turn back to any other cleanser. A little bit goes a long way and the dry time is insane! It is priced perfectly among its competitors. Does not make brushes shed or lose shape. Only weird thing is the smell, I don't know how to explain it other than loud and chemically. I've gotten used to it though..
SHAWANDA R.
SHAWANDA R.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner Pro Starter Kit 8 oz
Hands down the best brush cleaner on the market. It makes cleaning your brush so easy. Takes maybe 3 minutes to clean the brush (depending on how dirty it is). It dries really fast and doesn't leave an oily film on the brushes. The 8oz is very affordable the only down side is that sephora doesn't carry the larger sizes in store. You can order on amazon.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
After hearing so much about this product, I finally decided to try it and oh my the wonders it worked. My brushes looked brand new. A quick dip in the solution and I could instantly see all the make up run to the tip of the brush and quickly dry after cleaning. Overall this product is was worth it, I will definitely be recommending and repurchasing.
April B.
April B.
Review for: Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner Pro Starter Kit 8 oz
I absolutely love this brush cleaner. It works super fast. You just dip a brush in it and then wipe it on a towel and your brush will be completely clean (might have to do it a couple times on bigger brushes). It only takes a minute or so for the brush to dry then you can use it again right away. It has a nice vanilla scent.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Where can I purchase this . And also I've been seeing lots of people saying this product is good .
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Calgary, Alberta
I really need a product that makes cleaning my brushes quick and easy. Would this work for that?
Sam R.
Sam R.
How good is this
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this leave a residue on your brushes?
Reema S.
Reema S.
Sacramento, CA
I am looking for a good makeup brush cleaner and I have heard good things about these product,but it's expensive. Is these product worth the price?