BY CINEMA SECRETS

A Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner and Cleansing Tin set. Clean your tools like a makeup artist pro with this Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner Pro Starter Kit. Remove dried on makeup from your brushes instantly, without a drop of water. The tin design features a twist-top lid that fits tightly to avoid spills, and it's perfect for dipping your brushes for deep cleaning and conditioning results that leave your brushes ultrasoft. This set contains: - 8 oz Cleansing Tin - 8 oz Makeup Brush Cleaner MUA-approved for fast drying and powerful cleansing that melts away all traces of creams, pigments, and waxes from synthetic and natural bristles instantly with no need for rinsing. Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner is a makeup industry cult-favorite. Loved by makeup artists for its powerful cleansing abilities and quick dry time, this makeup cleaner is sought after by makeup enthusiasts who wear makeup daily and are concerned about keeping their brushes in the best condition and free of germs and debris. It's used on photo shoots, on set, and backstage as a crucial step in hygienic practices by professional makeup artists. Cinema Secrets, Inc. is an independently owned and operated company based in Los Angeles for the past 30 years. see more...

Laura R.
Fort Payne, AL
This product is a must if you are a MUA or even someone who does their makeup regularly. I use this to clean my brushes between each client when I’m serving bridal parties and it does a wonderful job of removing all the makeup from my brushes super fast and it dries almost instantly! It’s not super cheap, but a little will go a long way so it’s worth splurging on a big bottle because it will last you a while! I keep a bottle in my freelance kit and also on my vanity for personal use. It’s wonderful!
Dani P.
Albany, NY
HOLY GRAIL!!! Obsessed with this brush cleaner. It works amazing! Especially as a makeup artist, when I am cleaning brushes I need them to be CLEAN AF and dry FAST. This does the trick, and a little bit goes a long way. I absolutely love this and always recommend this to anyone looking for a good brush cleaner!! The scent isn't overpowering at all. I have never once had a client complain that the smell is too strong.
katie g.
Carmel, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Cinema secrets brush cleaner works so well. I use it once a week on my brushes and it keeps them in great shape. It’s gentle on natural and synthetic brushes and it smells so good! It also find it to be quick to dry so I don’t have to wait forever to use my clean brushes!
Hali B.
East Lyme, CT
This is the absolute best makeup brush cleanser. I’ll never use anything else. It’s gentile on brushes and works so so well. I used to use it to do bridal makeup when I had 8 faces in a row. I was always confident my brushes were clean.
Halley R.
I prayed for a perfect brush cleaner and then Cinema Secrets delivered it to me. I've used several brush cleaners and at home hacks to clean my brushes and sponges but this one is Head and Shoulders Above the Rest. If they ever stop making it, I will throw a full-on tantrum.
Serena N.
Germantown, MD
I used to wash my brushes with soap and water, but after I will never doing that again after using this product! Laura Lee turned me on to this gem, a little definitely goes a long way. There is a hint of the alcohol smell, but the vanilla scent does over power it and it lingers. I have white synthetic brushes and it cleans them back to pristine condition. I have had a couple that did get dyed blue but that doesn't bother me as much. The brushes dry so fast.
Samantha S.
This product really cleanses your brushes. It provides and rich deep clean to get out even the toughest makeup. The smell is a bit strong but, if you can ignore it and just see how clean your brushes get, you’ll be fine. My only real problem with it was, it did dye a couple of my brushes slightly with the blue dye. If you’re using dark bristles brushes, you won’t have a problem but, the lighter the brush, the more likely it is to retain that blue shade.
Taylor B.
Winnsboro, LA
Oh my goodness I wish I would’ve found this sooner! Absolutely amazing and convenient. Dip and wipe and the brush dries instantly. Has my brushes clean and doesn’t take near as much time as it does washing them!
Tara L.
Great brush cleaner but beware a little goes a long way! If you want use too much your brushes can dry a little stiff and a blue residue can be left behind. Super easy and quick to use. I would definitely recommend.
Erica V.
Saginaw
I prefer this cleaner when cleaning my eye makeup and smaller brushes. It is quick drying and this set was really convenient due to the container. After this i purchased the 32oz bottle which lasts me forever. It does dry my brushes out a tad but for quick and efficient cleans i gravitate to this product.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Where can I purchase this . And also I've been seeing lots of people saying this product is good .
Ellie G.
Cincinnati , OH
Does this leave a residue on your brushes?
Rachel A.
Calgary, AB
I really need a product that makes cleaning my brushes quick and easy. Would this work for that?
Jackie C.
Is this product worth the price? I've been in search for a good makeup brush cleanser
Sam R.