Cinema Secrets FOUNDATION PALLETE KIT #03 uploaded by Priscilla C.

BY CINEMA SECRETS

Foundation Pallete Kit #03 see more...

Priscilla C.
Granada Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the palette I use for my clients. It gives full coverage, and the coverage is buildable. One layer will even out skin tone, redness, and 2 layers will give full coverage, and cover blemishes. What I love about this product is that it looks like skin, very natural. If you like MUF foundations, you will like cinema secrets. The best part is that it photos well. No white casts, no blotchiness mess, and no funny skin color. This blends beautifully and I think it's a staple in any professional makeup artist bag.
Megan S.
I use this product very often. Every time I run out I go back for more. It's very useful and worth the price. I totally recommend that you all use this product. It would save you a lot of time. I would definitely buy again!
Sheridan F.
I want to give this a 2.5. I like this product because it is easy to take on the go and it's somewhat affordable, however the product lacks pigmentation and that is a big problem for me. Overall it is a good product