Cinema Secrets Filbert Kolinsky Makeup Brush, #4

by Cinema Secrets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cinema Secrets Filbert Kolinsky Makeup Brush, #4!
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
I loved this makeup brush its pretty good. it did blend out my foundation really good and my concealer the price its good
allyson W.
I have one and he had not grabbed affection until I started to try is good but I still like but which is not stuffy to you ?
Leslie A.
I was introduced to these by my stage makeup teacher and loved them ever since. Not too soft nor too stiff. I don't have any issues with application and have gone back to purchase them again. They are packed well and have never had an issue with falling hairs.
Kristina P.
I love a good makeup brush. I use it for foundation and powder under my eyes. not bad of a price for the value.

Looking for your answer?