Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner, 16oz uploaded by Sally K.Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner, 16oz uploaded by Sally K.

BY CINEMA SECRETS #65 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner, 16oz see more...

Katie T.
Best brush cleaner hands down! I use this daily to spot clean brushes (especially eyeliner and concealer brushes). Scent is lovely, cleans well, and it dries quickly. I have trouble keeping it in a spray bottle because the I think the chemicals used clog up the mechanism, but I use a Nalgene dropper bottle from the container store. The blue can stain some synthetic fibers, but only if used daily for years (this also may be due to the individual brush because it’s only done this to one Sephora brush).
Natalie B.
Las Vegas
This is a MUST HAVE for cleaning your brushes! Super easy to use, all you do is dip your brushes in this cleaner, wipe off the product on a towel and your brushes are instantly cleaned. The smell is a little strong but once you’ve let your brushes completely dry, your brushes will smell so dang good, like vanilla lol. The full size bottle can be a little pricey to some people but it’s definitely worth it!
Claudia L.
Houston
I ordered this on amazon after seeing it on YouTube. I love how easy it is to clean my brush but it does leave this scent behind even when they’re dried. The scent that’s left on the brushes doesn’t irritate my skin or anything and it goes away after a day or 2
Elizabeth V.
Havelock, IA
I love this stuff. I wish it wasn’t so pricey but when I’m on the go doing client’s makeup this stuff is so handy. It takes just seconds for my brushes to dry and I’m ready for the next client. I’ve never had anyone sensitive to it as far as I know. I can’t do my job without this stuff.
Julia H.
Vestal, NY
The best cleaner you can apply, period end of story. No more scrubbing brushes and slowly ruining the bristles. No more standing over the sink for an hour. No more overnight drying times. This is the end all be all of cleansers and it is worth every extra dime you spend on it.
Brina J.
My favorite brush cleaner. Your brushes get more soft after use, not to mention it takes no time to dry. I highly recommend this if you're a working makeup artist because of how convenient of a product it is.
melissa g.
San Diego, CA
Such an amazing spot cleaner for your brushes! Quick, easy and your brushes will be dry instantly. Warning * if you have white haired brushes they will stain which is why I didn’t give it 5 stars.
Jami M.
Birmingham, AL
Has a LOT of chemicals, but will clean your brushes like nobody’s business with one dip and a quick wipe off of product. I use once every 2 weeks for a deep clean. It restores my brushes back to their original color. A little goes a long way, so be careful not to oversaturate.
Aimee G.
niagara falls
The holy grail of makeup cleaners! I clean my brushes extremely often as a freelance makeup artist and this is the only thing I’ll use! They dry in minutes, it is so gentle, and leaves a subtle vanilla scent. Highly recommend!
Sha S.
Flagstaff
Professional grade brush cleaner, gentle but gets every bit of makeup off the brush. Doesn’t dry out the brush and is fairly affordable considering it’s purpose. Satisfied.