BY CINEMA SECRETS #21 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

A professional-grade liquid makeup brush cleaner that is rinse-free and quick drying. This professional-quality brush cleaner is a makeup industry cult-favorite. Used on photo shoots, on set, and backstage as a crucial step in the hygiene practices of professional makeup artists, it cleans, conditions, and deodorizes brushes in one step. It can be used on both natural and synthetic fibers, leaves no oily residue, and is loved by makeup artists for its powerful cleansing abilities and quick dry time. Cinema Secrets, Inc. is an independently owned and operated company based in Los Angeles for the past 30 years. The 2 oz travel-size cleaner is TSA-approved and ideal for cleaning brushes on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
Perfect for when I want anti-microbial properties for my brush. I use this and Beautyblender brand when its time to deep clean my brushes. I take a small foot pan and mix my shampoo and let the brushes soak for a half an hour to 45 minutes. Once finished I use a brush cleaning pad to make sure all residues and pigments are removed. Finally, I rinse and set the brushes flat on a microfiber towel to dry. Laying them upright to dry ruins the brush adhesive. This gives me extra mileage on my more expensive brushes.
Jailyne R.
Modesto
Review for: Other more...
I like this brush cleaner because it’s a quick wash, it dries super fast which means I don’t have to wait hours or until the next day til my brushes dry to be able to use them again. But I do think it’s a little pricey. You still have to deep clean them this is only good if your too lazy to wash them and they’re dirty it’ll give you a little extra time before your next wash.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
Review for: Professional Brush Cleaner Tin 32 oz more...
Words cannot describe how amazing this product truly is!!!!!! This is my ultimate holy grail brush cleaner! It's effectively cleans brushes without having to rinse or have them dry over night. Many people just clean their brushes using this but I use it a little differently. I do still wash and dry my brushes. After my brushes are dry, I use this as the last step of cleaning, and omg you would think that with soap/brush shampoo and water the brushes would be clean but Cinema Secrets brush cleaner pulls out all the trapped dirt that my brush shampoo and water could not do. It is truly amazing and you have to go get it!!
Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner Pro Starter Kit 8 oz
Samantha B.
Kissimmee, FL
My holy grail.
It's a bit expensive but it's definitely worth it. I've never used anything quite like this. Just with a small amount, your bushes/ makeup sponge is like new again.

It doesn't take minutes of scrubbing to see a difference, just a few seconds. Also, it dries quickly so it can be used shortly after being cleaned.

10/10 I recommend this to EVERYONE
Olivia V.
Tonawanda, NY
Review for: Professional Brush Cleaner Tin 8 fl oz more...
I love this cleaner so much. It works so quickly and effectively you can deep clean your bushes while doing your makeup. if you mess up or put the wrong color on the brush you want to use or want to change the color but use the same brush, this cleaner does it all for you. however, the smell is pretty strong like chemicals but if you do not mind that part, i find this cleaner very worth it!
Liz T.
Review for: Professional Brush Cleaner Tin 8 fl oz more...
Definitely cleaned my brushes effectively. You can’t leave the tools in the cleaner. Follow the directions so you don’t ruin your brushes. I clean my brushes (or try to) at least once a week depending on how much makeup was used during the week. This product is pricey and a little goes a long way. I bought mine online.
Olivia J.
Cincinnati
Review for: Professional Brush Cleaner Tin 8 fl oz more...
Love this brush cleaner! No water needed, just swirl my brushes in a little of the brush cleaner and dab them off on a paper towel and they’re completely clean! Way faster than any other brush cleaner I’ve used. Only negative is the smell, i tried adding vanilla to help with the smell but it’s pretty overpowering.
Patricia V.
North Liberty , IA
This is the brush cleaner that I swear by I always have at least two bottles on deck. I do make up so I love to have a instant brush cleaner that will instantly dry, it gets the job done it’s amazing I love it and I recommended if you’re trying to have or find a brush cleaner that will work immediately and I will leave your brushes clean instantly and dry right away.
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
I love this cleaner! Small dip and swirl it around a towel the brush is clean dry and in shape! No worries! No waiting for it to dry over night! I have bought this many times and almost had a heart attack when it was out of stock at Sephora, which is another con bc that is the only place I knows that sells it
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
Review for: Professional Brush Cleaner Tin 8 fl oz more...
This is a nice quick fix when you need to clean your brushes fast. It will stain some lighter colored bristles. The scent is pretty strong and will linger on the brush after it’s dry. I wish the scent wasn’t there and wasn’t so chemical smelling.
Siri S.
Has anyone used this product? Wondering if this is worth getting it if it's better to get the Monda cleaner. Thank you!
Darby W.
Southport, FL
I have heard a lot of good things about this brush cleaner, but it's a bit pricey. I'm curious if this is worth the money. I don't want to buy a big bottle of it wont clean my brushes well.
Eva S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
is there a dupe for this?
Laura H.
Stittsville, ON
Looking for a good makeup brush cleaner, I heard Jaclyn Hill mention this one. Is it worth the money?
Makenzie T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I usually clean my brushes with dish soap and olive oil and I have no problems doing that. I am looking for a quick way to clean brushes between applications, though, and keep hearing about this product. Is it worth spending the money just to use it for that or should I look elsewhere?