BY CINEMA SECRETS #19 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

A professional-grade liquid makeup brush cleaner that is rinse-free and quick drying. This professional-quality brush cleaner is a makeup industry cult-favorite. Used on photo shoots, on set, and backstage as a crucial step in the hygiene practices of professional makeup artists, it cleans, conditions, and deodorizes brushes in one step. It can be used on both natural and synthetic fibers, leaves no oily residue, and is loved by makeup artists for its powerful cleansing abilities and quick dry time. Cinema Secrets, Inc. is an independently owned and operated company based in Los Angeles for the past 30 years. The 2 oz travel-size cleaner is TSA-approved and ideal for cleaning brushes on the go.

• Can the biggest bottle be purchased at Sephora? I didn't see, or...1 Answers
  • I am dying to try this product. It really cleans your eyeshadow b...1 Answers
  • I have used this and I like it, but should I stil... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alexandra S.
Plant City, FL
this is my holy grail brush cleaner! truly cleans and disinfect your brushes in matter of seconds so it’s ready for use! it does have a strong scent but doesn’t bother me. i know it’s somewhat pricey definitely recommend this to all makeup artists! it’s great to have in your kit to use for clients and in between clients
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
I love this cleaner! Small dip and swirl it around a towel the brush is clean dry and in shape! No worries! No waiting for it to dry over night! I have bought this many times and almost had a heart attack when it was out of stock at Sephora, which is another con bc that is the only place I knows that sells it
Jazmyne S.
Holloman Afb, NM
They best brush cleaner I’ve ever used!!! It gets rid of makeup out of your brushes in seconds! This cleaner should be more used as a spot cleaner between washes because you can run out quickly if you use it all of the time. But I would for sure recommend this to you!
Erica S.
Rialto, CA
Nothing compares to this when it comes to cleaning my brushes and sponges. It literally melts the makeup away and smells pretty good too. Trust me when I say it's fast drying. Makes being able to use the same brush for multiples shadows back to back a breeze. Really cleans deep down. There is full 32 Oz size bottle on Amazon for 39.00 and that may seem like alot of money for a cleaner but it's so worth it. It blew my mind how much this exceeded my expectations. I will continue to purchase this.
Stephanie O.
Review for: Professional Brush Cleaner Tin 8 fl oz more...
This is the holy grail of all makeup brush cleaners!!! I put this product inside of a spray bottle and then squirt one pump on my cloth and then wipe my brushes. It comes off so easily!!! The entire brush will be clean. Will recommend always!
Julie D.
Bellevue NE
Hands down the best brush cleaner ever it doesn’t deep deep clean them but for quick on the spot cleaning it does an amazing job and it makes my brushes smell amazing and it drys super fast by far the best that i have tried.
Candice C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
No quick drying brush cleaner is better. A tiny bit goes a long way. Great for spot cleaning brushes. For the price best used if you’re a makeup artist. Wonderful on set for quick changes. Cinema Secrets BR007 Brush Cleaner
Laura G.
Dalton, GA
Pure magic! This must be some sort of witchcraft but it’s incredible. Now, I don’t have to take 500 brushes with me to events. I can simply pour a little into the tin can, dip in my brush, wipe on a towel, and let dry (almost instantly.) It cleanses and sanitizes at the same time. It has a hint of vanilla smell to me but I think it smells good! The best on the planet!
LaLyna B.
Lowell, MA
This magic deep cleans your brushes and cuts the drying time in half because the solution has a more alcohol feel where it dries instantly but does not dry out your brushes it also has a good vanilla smell that I can’t get enough of. I use it more for spot cleaning than deep cleaning. But use to deep clean if you don’t want to wait 3 days for it to fully dry
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I love this product! I used to hate washing my brushes because it took forever but this cut down the time for me. I loved that it can be used on synthetic and natural fibers. It doesn't make your brushes have any fall out or oily. I'm on my 3rd bottle & will be buying more
Siri S.
Has anyone used this product? Wondering if this is worth getting it if it's better to get the Monda cleaner. Thank you!
Darby W.
Southport, FL
I have heard a lot of good things about this brush cleaner, but it's a bit pricey. I'm curious if this is worth the money. I don't want to buy a big bottle of it wont clean my brushes well.
Eva S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
is there a dupe for this?
Makenzie T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I usually clean my brushes with dish soap and olive oil and I have no problems doing that. I am looking for a quick way to clean brushes between applications, though, and keep hearing about this product. Is it worth spending the money just to use it for that or should I look elsewhere?
Alexandra C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How often do you use this product and what does it really do?