2 colors available

BY CINEMA SECRETS #9 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

A professional-grade liquid makeup brush cleaner that is rinse-free and quick drying. This professional-quality brush cleaner is a makeup industry cult-favorite. Used on photo shoots, on set, and backstage as a crucial step in the hygiene practices of professional makeup artists, it cleans, conditions, and deodorizes brushes in one step. It can be used on both natural and synthetic fibers, leaves no oily residue, and is loved by makeup artists for its powerful cleansing abilities and quick dry time. Cinema Secrets, Inc. is an independently owned and operated company based in Los Angeles for the past 30 years. The 2 oz travel-size cleaner is TSA-approved and ideal for cleaning brushes on the go.

• Can the biggest bottle be purchased at Sephora? I didn't see, or w...1 Answers
  • I am dying to try this product. It really cleans your eyeshadow bru...1 Answers
  • I have used this and I like it, but should I stil...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
This stuff is magic. That's the only explanation. I rarely clean my brushes (oops...), but I heard about this awesome cleaner from a popular YouTuber and decided to give it a try. I hauled out my gross brushes and a little bowl and went to town! The product itself reminds me of WD-40, which was a little weird, tbh... You just put a little in the bowl, dip your brush, the brush soaks it all up leaving an empty bowl, and then you wipe your brush on a clean cloth. Tons of makeup came off my brushes after one dip, so I thought I needed to do another, but nope! The second swipe was ALWAYS completely clean! And I didn't have to wait forever for my brushes to dry! This stuff is just awesome, and I will never be without a bottle again... And hey, now I have clean brushes all the time! Score!
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
I am in love with this brush cleaner. It is by far one of the best brush cleaners I tried.
I use this product to spot clean my brushes, especially my eye shadow brushes. I use this product on a daily basis because I hate using dirty brushes. Especially when I do make-up on family members.
The scent is a little strong and not satisfying, but the product is amazing. I bought the full size because I started off with the small spray bottle and I finished that one.
The product doesn't waste easily. A little of this product goes a long way.
I've repurchased this product and bought the full size product because I love this product.
It leaves my brushes so soft.
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Smithtown, NY
Fantastic and reasonably priced spot brush cleaner. Note: SPOT cleaner, this is not a substitute for washing your brushes, you still should be doing that but I can admit that I do get lazy sometimes and take advantage of how well it cleans, it gets all makeup stains/extra product off brush. It quickly dries so if you want to clean a brush to use right after you can, it also smells pretty good: vanilla scent but can be a bit chemical-y, it's not that much of an overpowering chemical smell though. Overall, I think it's a great product and would definitely recommend.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Melbourne, FL
This brush cleanser will change your life....wether you have 2 brushes or 157... it will save you so much time and it will help your skin and brushes stay clean more often because you can clean them fast and not have to worry about waiting for them to dry (they dry literally within minutes) and there's a very pleasant vanilla scent once your brushes are dry. You can actually clean your brushes and do your makeup minutes after...which is so nice because you don't have to "find a time" to clean your brushes, wait 24 hours for them to hang dry.
Charmaine D.
Charmaine D.
Hands down the best brush cleaner ever. It cleans brushes so effortlessly and get everything off the brush quickly. I dries super fast and you could use the brush instantly if you needed to. I like putting it in a spray bottle and wiping away the makeup on a small towel or paper tissue. It's the best!! Buy it. It does look kind of scary when you first get it because of its blue color and sometimes the smell is off putting but it's still a great brush cleaner!!
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
This stuff has made my life so easy#, makeup-wise. It #cleans your brushes #faster and #better than anything I've seen before. The scent is very strong while cleaning but after it dries your brushes have a nice #vanilla scent (I hate vanilla and this scent doesn't bother me). I still #wash my brushes about every 10 days in addition to this. this is a miracle for makeup artists! I highly recommend. #GoGetYouSome
Philicia S.
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
This is the best brush cleaner I have ever used! The only down side to this is the price! It is very expensive however, the largest bottle will last forever! This is my favorite brush cleaner because after you wipe it off on a towel, your brushes are ready to go you don't have to wait a day for them to dry and after you clean with this the brushes smell amazing.
Yoldaris J.
Yoldaris J.
The best cleaner brushes, the first time that Use had a lifetime without cleaning brushes that are not synthetic, because he had damaged them by cleaning them with the wrong product, and that product was able to remove all the dirty without mistreat, no doubt can not live without, it is an essential and irreplaceable product in my life!
Cora W.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Hands down the best brush cleaner I have ever used! I bought this from Sephora online. It literally cleaned my brushes with one dip! Very simple to use. Very affordable! Can't wait to buy more! The product does smell a little like rubbing alcohol. That is the only down side
Kate P.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
I've been putting off buying this for AGES because of the price but I finally splurged and it was TOTALLY worth it. the time i spend cleaning my brushes has been more than cur in half. the smell is pretty strong though so make sure to use it in a well ventilated area.
Siri S.
Siri S.
Has anyone used this product? Wondering if this is worth getting it if it's better to get the Monda cleaner. Thank you!
Darby W.
Darby W.
Southport, FL
I have heard a lot of good things about this brush cleaner, but it's a bit pricey. I'm curious if this is worth the money. I don't want to buy a big bottle of it wont clean my brushes well.
Makenzie T.
Makenzie T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I usually clean my brushes with dish soap and olive oil and I have no problems doing that. I am looking for a quick way to clean brushes between applications, though, and keep hearing about this product. Is it worth spending the money just to use it for that or should I look elsewhere?
Eva S.
Eva S.
Wellness Guru Expert
is there a dupe for this?
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Is it really worth the price? Or can I find a dupe?