BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Cinema by Yves Saint Laurent will make any woman feel like a glamorous star. Invigorating blend of clementine almond tree blossoms and cyclamen for the romantic top notes. The heart of the fragrance includes ambergris white musk vanilla finishing off this romantic scent is amarylis jasmine and peony. Cinema will make anyone a star. see more...

Tierney W.
Norristown, PA
I've been wearing this scent for the past 5 years and it never gets old to me. There's sophistication and the feeling of being a woman when it comes to this scent. It's not overpowering and has lasting power. It's a beautiful scent that I hope never goes away. I've received many compliments when I wear this scent.
Samantha C.
Hurricane, WV
Such a great buy, I even got my mother in law wearing it. Smells wonderful, will repurchase. Strong enough to smell wonderful, light enough to not be ridiculously over powering. Definitely would recommend.
Evette T.
Alvord, TX
Great smell for everyday. Lovely smell that last all day long. A great staple for every womans fragrance supply.
Karla V.
Garden City, KS
This one is a must have! Its my favorite its one that I go get before I run out! I recommend it.
Vanessa A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Love this perfume smells so wonderful this product is definitely a must have for every girl
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
This has some nice citrus and vanilla notes to it that I really enjoy. I am picky and fussy with perfumes at times because I am smell sensitive and prone to headaches. Also, I don’t care for overly sweet or floral scents either. This perfume is a nice and fairly light perfume that I certainly enjoy from time to time!
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love this product it was my first time trying it and I was not disappointed it was worth the money and I recommend it.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Joy T.
7878 NW 46TH STREET Doral FL
AMO profundamente los productos de YSL, aunque CINEMA FESTIVAL D´ETE es una fragancia intensa creo que es apropiada para llamar la atención, para que cuando entres a algún lugar TODOS volteen a verte.
raghad a.
all time favorite scent i think its a classic yves saint kuarent perfume that everybody agrees on