BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A sensual, artistic fragrance for woman who lives for spotlight Surprisingly reveals your beauty & inner star Top notes of fresh, luminous almond tree blossom Middle notes of floral, sophisticated amaryllis Base notes of sensual amber Suitable for day... see more...

Hira J.
Linden, MI
Smells blissful. Sprays the right amount. Costly but worthy. Lasts all day. Perfumes are worth the investment and change your whole look and how you feel. Besides, it never hurts to smell so good. Highly recommend
Roxana S.
Meriden
one of my favorite perfumes. A sweet and soft smell that last much longer than others. As well as a soft but noticeable scent all day long. A bit on the pricey side but worth the buy and last a long time .
steph m.
central islip, NY
smells so good , not to strong of a scent just perfect , its a great value , im a repeat user , i got mines at macys !
Jennifer d.
I love this scent I think it smells very mature and lasts me all day. I always get compliments on it.
Cristina J.
New York
Cinema has been one of my favorite perfums for a while now! Bought it at Sephora a while back
Dalther R.
Lovely perfume! This makes me feel pretty every time I wear it. I also get complements from my husband which is a plus. People seem to prefer this as a winter frag. but I really think it is an all around the year kind of perfume. Just the right amount of vanilla which I love without feeling too artificial. I recommend..
emily m.
pampatar
Dulce y enigmatico mi fragancia favorita para ir a un compromiso especial en la noche a medida que se van abriendo las notas de la fragancia se hace mas agradable es el perfume que utilizo en fiestas como bodas ya que perdura mucho su aroma
Veronica G.
Aosta, Aosta
I like this fragrance because it's a classic, I think it can be wear at any age and it can be a very stylish gift with Christmas coming up. Packaging is lovely as well. Ysl is beautiful for male fragrances as well
Gissella O.
Elche
It is definitely one of the best perfumes! It has everything! The quality a good perfume must have: It is strong, but not overpowering. It is feminine, but not sweet. Long lasting, but will not make you sick of it.
Kyle H.
Worcester
I really like the product because it smells incredible. I cant really describe the smell but the price is good for what you get and I’m in love with the smell. I would totally recommend this!