BY WARNER BROTHERS

A Cinderella Story Sam (Hilary Duff) scrubs floors at a diner, copes with her wicked stepfamily and dreams of Princeton (the perfect college to find her prince). But maybe she already has a Prince Charming: her anonymous e-mail buddy (Chad Michael Murray). Sam panics to learn he's the coolest guy on campus. Can he love a girl not part of the in crowd? Only if Sam has the courage to make her fairy tale come true. Another Cinderella Story It's musical. It's magical. It's Another Cinderella Story, the dancing-ever-after fairy tale. In this joyous update, Selena Gomez (The Wizards Of Waverly Place) is Mary, a modern Cinderella complete with dancing shoes instead of a glass slipper. Drew Seeley (High School Musical) is Joey, a Prince Charming and dreamy new-guy-in-school looking for a girl to love. Could Mary be that girl? With your kind of music and dance, your kind of romance and all kinds of surprises, you'll find that Another Cinderella Story is a perfect fit. A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song A musical twist on an enduring classic! Katie (Lucy Hale of Pretty Little Liars) dreams of being a recording artist but is continually thwarted by her cruel stepmother (Missi Pyle) and stepsister (Megan Park of The Secret Life Of The American Teenager). When her stepsister takes credit for Katie's amazing voice and Luke (Freddie Stroma) falls for the wrong girl, Katie must learn to stand up for her dreams before he falls into the arms of her wicked stepsister. see more...

Hannah G.
I started watching the 2nd movie and from there I just couldn't stop watching the others. It's nice to have all 3 on one DVD. I can't wait till the next comes out. The stories are amazing. The acting is great. I have watched them all so many times and would do it again. Check it out.
Driza T.
San Mateo, CA
I LOVE basically pretty much every remake of a Cinderella Story. Especially the first one starring Hilary Duff. This is the movie that really made a teenage girl dream lol. Thanks Warner Brothers for putting that together:)
Jes S.
Love all three of these movies, but out of all of them the first one with Hilary Duff is the best!!! I once watched this for a week straight nothing else just over and over. I will never get tired of if!
Influenster M.
I love this DVD so much. Especially since it came with 3 movies. I watch these all the time. My favorite definitely has to the the one Selena Gomez is in. The one Lucy Hale was in, I liked it but the Bali theme was different but to me it was weird and I'm not a big fan of it. And the one with Hillary Duff was the first movie out of these 3 that I saw ever before I got this for my birthday, and it was amazing as well I loved it so much.
Mandy L.
Love all of these. I over love the first one. They're all great movies. They'll have you living in a fantasy world, wishing your life was like that.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
There okay good for the kids. My daughters watched them. Acting was okay now that I watch them I think đź’­ maybe the acting coulda been better.
Jackeline R.
Já assisti esses filmes e é muito bom recomendo assistirem esses filmes também.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Do any of yous really like this movie?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Which Cinderella movie did you like best??