BY PARAMOUNT STUDIO #31 in Movies

Cinderella was Walt Disney's return to feature-length "story" cartoons after eight years of turning out episodic pastiches like Make. see more...

Cinderella
  • "anyway i dont think a kid would realize about them so i still recomend it. " in 1 review
  • "I enjoyed this movie when I was a kid and look forward to watching it with my own kids one day!" in 1 review
  • "Love the story line and the soundtrack." in 1 review
  • "It gives young girls hope and a sense of love." in 1 review
Brittany A.
York
Classic timeless princess movie impowering for young girls. I loved this as a child. Cinderella and the way she interacts with the animals and other people is so sweet and how much she deals with the sad events that soon would change by attending a ball with the help of her fairy godmother and losing her glass slipper as she rushes out at midnight.
Gina L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watched all Disney princess films and Cinderella is my favorite. I love the animals she’s friends with and I love how her fairy godmother takes a random huge pumpkin and transforms it into this beautiful carriage! The graphics are just so beautiful and also a huge fan of the soundtrack.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie . When I showed it to my three younger girls they were not super interested in it though, they enjoyed the fairy godmother and the mice . It is a great movie though , definitely a Disney classic .
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
While this is one of my less favorite disney princess stories, every little girl grows up at some point wanting that true cinderalla moment where a guy or girl will sweep them off their feet in a moment of true love and give a magical happily ever after.
Hope J.
Burnet
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This classic animated film is a must see. I didn’t watch it until I was like 14 (I missed out as a child) but I loved it anyways, and wound up watching it a couple more times. I think everyone in the world should watch this, or they haven’t lived.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This film is one of my favorite Disney movies. My daughter absolutely loves Cinderella and has all the merchandise that goes with the film. The animation is great! and the soundtrack is so lovely. Perfect for the real little viewers as it isn't as dark as some Disney films, fun for the whole family!
Clarissa S.
My absolute favorite Disney movie of all-time! It is THE classic Disney princess. The songs are timeless and the characters are amusing throughout. Gus Gus the mouse is hilarious, as are a number of other characters. I would definitely recommend this movie to any one.
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Cinderella is one of the favorite movies! Who has not seen this movie? A fantastic story about a cruel stepmother turns the only daughter of her dead husband into her servant, but a kind woman and mice cause a change in the young woman's fate. Great movie!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is a classic. A beautiful fairytale of a girl meeting her prince charming. The fairy godmothers were always there to guide and protect her. The animation was great. This is the perfect movie for all ages.
Brenna K.
Reminderville, OH
Cinderella is a pretty great movie. It’s a classic Disney story with a feel good ending that will make your day much better after watching. It’s a story that never goes out of style and is good for all ages
Rachel R.
Who is your favorite, Cinderella or Ariel??
Abi S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What is your favorite part of the movie?
Daisy G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scene guys ?
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
What's your favourite? The classic animated Cinderella or the remakes?
Christina L.
Who's your favorite princess ?