BY NONE #9 in Movies

Cinderella was Walt Disney's return to feature-length "story" cartoons after eight years of turning out episodic pastiches like Make. see more...

• Who else loved watching this as a child?9 Answers
  • Love this movie. ..6 Answers
  • What's your favourite? The classic animated Cinderella or the rem...32 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "anyway i dont think a kid would realize about them so i still recomend it. " in 1 review
  • "I enjoyed this movie when I was a kid and look forward to watching it with my own kids one day!" in 1 review
  • "Love the story line and the soundtrack." in 1 review
  • "It gives young girls hope and a sense of love." in 1 review
Gina L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watched all Disney princess films and Cinderella is my favorite. I love the animals she’s friends with and I love how her fairy godmother takes a random huge pumpkin and transforms it into this beautiful carriage! The graphics are just so beautiful and also a huge fan of the soundtrack.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie . When I showed it to my three younger girls they were not super interested in it though, they enjoyed the fairy godmother and the mice . It is a great movie though , definitely a Disney classic .
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
While this is one of my less favorite disney princess stories, every little girl grows up at some point wanting that true cinderalla moment where a guy or girl will sweep them off their feet in a moment of true love and give a magical happily ever after.
Clarissa S.
My absolute favorite Disney movie of all-time! It is THE classic Disney princess. The songs are timeless and the characters are amusing throughout. Gus Gus the mouse is hilarious, as are a number of other characters. I would definitely recommend this movie to any one.
T B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A Disney classic! Great movie with a great soundtrack! Such a great animated movie! And soooo funny and heartwarming! It’s great for all ages too! The characters and plot are great and just add so much to the movie. I love the character dynamics. Would watch again and highly recommend!
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think Cinderella is one of my least favorite princess movies. I'm not sure why but it's not as magical or interesting as the other princess movies. It's a classic story so I feel like you need to see it at least once but I don't think it's really worth buying to have in your collection. I know a lot of people love this one but it's not my favorite.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This film is one of my favorite Disney movies. My daughter absolutely loves Cinderella and has all the merchandise that goes with the film. The animation is great! and the soundtrack is so lovely. Perfect for the real little viewers as it isn't as dark as some Disney films, fun for the whole family!
Brenna M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Ahh this was such a great movie! As a little girl, we would play dress up to look like Cinderella and it always makes me smile when I see little girls like that now!
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie. I love all disney movies and they always bring back childhood memories! This ones definitely one of my top favorites! I love Cinderella! She’s my favorite princess! It’s my favorite story! The characters are so cute! This movies awesome!
Brenna K.
Reminderville, OH
Cinderella is a pretty great movie. It’s a classic Disney story with a feel good ending that will make your day much better after watching. It’s a story that never goes out of style and is good for all ages
Rachel R.
Who is your favorite, Cinderella or Ariel??
Abi S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What is your favorite part of the movie?
Daisy G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scene guys ?
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
What's your favourite? The classic animated Cinderella or the remakes?
Christina L.
Who's your favorite princess ?